It's Wednesday, Feb. 7th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baybrianna

Reaction score
Inviting everyone who wishes to participate to pause today in Prayer, Meditation, or Positive Thought at 5 pm Pacific, 8 pm Eastern time.

Remember, you don't need to be on line. I personally am usually outside either in a pasture or in the barn.

Please post your prayer requests and reminders here for us. I do know of two people who have threads ongoing who have family members having surgery. Also, Marty could use some healing thoughts for her dog, Tracey.

Blessings,

MA

OOPS -- Just realized I posted under my daughter's name! Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_pray.gif
:
default_please.gif
:

I am still in crisis mode here. Can't discuss publicly, but just need the prayers still as the past 5 days have filled with sleepless nights. :no:

I am here, always praying for forum family.....

Lyn

That is about the time Sophie will have test results back, if you could please include her.

As well as some of the forum members who have lost horses recently.

Prayers lifted for those mentioned. I also have some unspoken requests for families here locally. May God be with, protect and HEAL.

In His Hands,

Tanya & Family

Paisley, FL

I am thinking positive but just in case could do with a few
default_pray.gif
:

Going in Tuesday next week. Right arm tear in my tendon being fixed, hope I can type with lefty will be 6 weeks in a sling and 3 months of healing I am told.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back