It's Wednesday Prayer Ciricle Reminding again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Happy Wednesday!

Just reminding everyone who wants to - to pause at 5 pm Pacific/ 8pm Eastern in prayer, meditation, or in positive thought ...... Five minutes or 30 minutes, it doesn't matter....... but prayer in numbers always helps.

MA

[SIZE=14pt]Prayers still going up for the Garrison family, for Laura and the Bean, For my daughter who is 22 weeks pregnant and was in a rear ender accident lst night....for Bonnies husbands work and her other unspoken problem...... for my knee, I want to claim a healing rather than a surgery and its beginning to look promising for that. Also for all the turmoil in the Middle East, seems like a whole lot of Biblical prophesys are coming to fullfilment and we should be watching the Eastern skies for our Lords return. [/SIZE]

Thanks to God for Larks return, for my knee and leg getting stronger, for Bruce staying as well as he has been, for meeting Janet who is in love with Drummer. And for Ginny for making all that possible by sending me back Savannah.

Lyn

COULD YOU PLEASE INCLUDE THE WEE ORPHAN FOAL THATS HAVING A TOUGH TIME,AND HIS OWNER WHO NEEDS THE STRENGTH TO KEEP STRONG ....THANKS

Latest posts

Back