Its really Spring!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buzzards. Really? I can't quite figure out if you're pulling my leg. I guess I'm too old and spent too long out of the country while life evolved here in the states. I wonder how one would convince a buzzard to drink from one tub/dish vice another.

My crow comments wandered off-topic.... So.

I noticed that one of my bleeding hearts is blooming. And a humming bird motored past our front porch this morning.

It was my fault in the first place that they were drinking from that water tub, as I had placed it under some trees to help keep the water cool. I dumped it and tryed moving it but that didn't work, so I took the three horses out of that paddock and turned the tub upside down, we were having a draught and our pond had dryed up, even the poor white tailed dear were having a hard time finding water. On back on topic: Yesterday was so lovely, the sun was shining and even the birds were singing, "SWEET" It's going to rain today, but it will be warm, can't complain cause we will be needing that water come summer, hope it helps the hay to grow.

Back