Its raining Appys at Hairicane Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are all beautiful, but I totally agree with you on that filly
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
If you ever decide to sell her, make sure to give me a ring
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!

Your place is an appy lover's dream! :)

I especially love that first little colt!!

Susan O.

Yes, the filly is pretty, but ALL THREE are very nice! You should be very proud!
default_yes.gif

Congrats on all your beautiful babies!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Please though save some spots for me, pretty please
default_wink.png
Joyce

BEAUTIFUL babies!!! Congratulations!

Oh congrats!! How fun it is at your place!

I'm still waiting..................
default_laugh.png

Oh WOW Jen! Such beautiful babies!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations girl...you've have a VERY nice start on your appy foaling season so far this year! Keep them comin!!
default_wub.png

By the way, I remember you mentioning on one of the threads you had walking pneumonia at the Ocala show last month. Well, I still haven’t recovered from whatever I had and went to the doctor on Tuesday. He is treating me for walking pneumonia. Yuck! I hope you are better by now, Jenn!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

"Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations girl...you've have a VERY nice start on your appy foaling season so far this year! Keep them comin!!

By the way, I remember you mentioning on one of the threads you had walking pneumonia at the Ocala show last month. Well, I still haven’t recovered from whatever I had and went to the doctor on Tuesday. He is treating me for walking pneumonia. Yuck! I hope you are better by now, Jenn! "

Dawn

Thanks for thinking of me! Even though I was at Drs the 1st day it really hit (because I could not breathe) it took 4 weeks of Dr visits to get over that crap! So it may take a while even once they start treating u. Sorry u are sick.
default_no.gif
Take care, Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Congratulations on your appaloosa's, very nice foals...you guys are on a roll down there..keep up having those colorful foals, send some color my way too!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone! I am really enjoying playing with all these little spotted cuties.
default_yes.gif
Right now we have 2 overo mares that look close to foaling. So lets see if I get any pinto spots on these. With overos there is no sure thing but Im hoping!

Congratulations on such a fantastic run of foals. Now that's the kind I hope for each year, but seldom, if ever happens.

Those babies are great. Glad you have such a colorful year so far. My email is not letting me send emails out at the moment or I would email you. Will try again later lol.

You have been busy!! Congratulations on all those colorful, beautiful foals!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

WOW Congratulations on three awesome foals!!
default_wub.png

Look at all those spots!
default_new_shocked.gif
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back