Its raining Appys at Hairicane Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Life has been crazy here lately and I have 3 new appy foals to introduce. Our 3rd 2008 foal was born 1/30/08. Mom is Missy a maiden homebred mare and a Bond Peppy Power granddaughter. She was bred to our Fewspot appy stud Bart. We got a small, extremely refined little colt. He is blk and white, looks to be a leopard under his dark outer hairs. He has a tiny amazing little head and we may be showing this one!

missbartcolttrotamongappysHEadupGOOD5wk.jpg

missbartcolttrootLEGSHIGHVERYGOOD5w.jpg

missbartcoltcantergateredBEST5wk.jpg

Next on March 2nd Midnight had a carbon copy of her 07 foal with Bart. We got another colt, black with a white blanket and spots! Hard to beat that! He is a beauty and Mom enjoys running around the property showing him off to all who will look. His older brother is going to be a driving horse when he is old enough and this little guy moves just great too.

midbartColtmomBOTHrunGREAT3808.jpg

midbartcoltcloseupbuttspots4dy3808.jpg

midbartcoltclosefrtsideTROTGOOD3808.jpg

Our 5th foal came 3 days later on March 6th. From the moment she was born I was in love! We got a fewspot leopard FILLY. She is white with blk legs and mane and tail. She does have a bay look to her face and upper neck but most people think she looks buckskin. I dont think either parent carries the cream gene so I am guessing bay. She is so pretty and refined and is just full of it! She makes her mom run and charges around the place bucking and kicking like a rodeo horse. She should make a good show prospect with all that fire! Afraid this is another keeper!

TBfillyclosestdsiidenice2d.jpg

TBfillysidefacecamOK2d.jpg

TBfilFLYsunGreat2d.jpg

We have a couple of overo mares and an appy mare that are close to foaling and several more that should foal in a month or so.

Wonderful foals and my favorite of all colors are appys. I will have one eventually. LOL

Congradulations.
default_aktion033.gif

Carlene

Congratulations Jenn.
default_aktion033.gif
We are still waiting on our two that are due (this past Monday and this weekend) with our tiny little 25.5 inch stallion's 1st babies. Have a wonderful Easter weekend. Maybe the Easter bunny will bring us each something cute.

Ruth

Stardust Acres

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Oh My
default_wub.png
They are awesome
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

If you decide you just have too many.... Send #5 my way
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Joy

Congrats Jen!! You must be so thrilled
default_aktion033.gif

I really love that first one
default_wub.png
very cute!

You'll be pleased to know that Mr. Chad is doing very well and says that he can't wait to meet you at Nationals!

Congrats Jen!! You must be so thrilled
default_aktion033.gif

I really love that first one
default_wub.png
very cute!

You'll be pleased to know that Mr. Chad is doing very well and says that he can't wait to meet you at Nationals!
Thanks Macy! I cant wait to meet Chad and you one of these days at a show.
default_yes.gif
Big thanks to everyone
default_biggrin.png
We like the new kids pretty well
default_wub.png

Ruth, cant wait to see your foals when they arrive! Send pictures when they get here.

Congrats on all your little foals, they are adorable.

Latest posts

Back