Its Official!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
Well recently, I had the opportunity to acquire my first miniature horse. I have been working and showing minis for around 4 years and have worked with a variety of different horses. I have been working with a gelding named Nor-Lea's First Class by Starman (I call him Dallas) for the past few months and have had a great show season with him so far. Dallas recently became available for sale and I decided that it would be awesome to be able to own him. Anyways, me and my parents sorted it out with Jim and Sandy Newman from OnTheBit Stable (they are awesome), which is the farm that I have been going to for about a year, and where I am now boarding Dallas! I am so excited to own my first mini, and have one more show this weekend. I am already so excited for next season, when I bring him out into the driving ring! He is such a little driving horse(did I mention hes only about 30 inches tall??) He still needs work, but you can be sure he will be good and ready for next fall! He's the cutest thing ever, although don't we all think that about our horses?
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Anyways, here are some pics from various events and some home pics
default_wub.png
:

Smithville Fair
medallas2.jpg

Dunnville Fair
medallasshowmanship.jpg

Dallas.jpg

Home Pics
000_7913.jpg

109_8265.jpg

Picture037.jpg

I think this one is soooo cute
default_wub.png
:
109_8122.jpg

Congratulations on your new horse!!!!! You must be so excited and have every reason to be proud of your little guy
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Nigel you two certainly make a handsome pair! Will look forward to your adventures in pictures on here! Keep us posted OK?

Maxine

Congrats Nigel!!! I remember how excited I was when I first got my mini! It seems like forever ago!

Best of luck with you and "wilbur" as his nick name used to be...haha.

See you out in the ring!

Kristin

Congrats boy! You deserve it!! We're going to shop till we drop for new "mini" items for our horses at the royal am I right?! Only Ill be spending 3 times as much.. Im crazy
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek:

Im so happy for you congrats he is such a cutie!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

<3 Dev!

:new_shocked: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_shocked: Wow congrats nigel!!You guys are an awsome team and he is such a sweety!!!Congrats!!! :saludando: :aktion033:

Nigel, your smile says it all! What a lucky boy to have you for a new partner!

and MAN CAN YOUR LITTLE GUY FLY!!

Congrats!

thanks everyone! Yes Devon we are going to shop til we drop! lol. That is cool that you used to do his tiny little baby feet, Linda! And yes, I will be sure to keep you all posted! Thanks you for all the nice comments! I like to think we look good together, too! He is such a suck.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Wow that's GREAT news Nigel!!! Congratulations!!! He's a real sharp looking boy and you two make a AWSOME looking team! Woowhoo!! :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

-Dess
default_wink.png
:

What a cute little guy! He looks like so much fun! Congratulations on getting him for your very own!

Latest posts

Back