It's Offical!! Our newest "Brat Pack" member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]It's Offical, Introducing Topsy! The newest member of the "Brat Pack"[/SIZE]

Topsy comes to us Tuesday from Marge! Topsy needs a warmer climate to live in so we've agreed to bring him to Tennessee and give him a forever home! He in transport at a farm in Va. and will travel the last leg of his trip Tuesday! I'll get more pix when he arrive! These pix were sent to me by Topsy mom, Marge!

I know this was a very tough and heart wrenching dicission for Marge, but we will keep her updated on her little guy!

Topsy is a 7 year old, solid black gelding

Here's Topsy

Topsy-1.jpg

Topsy2.jpg

How cute is he???????

His mom must love him very much to get him to a warmer forever home!!!!!!!

I know he will do the best with you!
default_yes.gif
:

Awwwwwwwwwwww........he'll fit in perfectly in your "Brat Pack" Bill!
default_yes.gif
:

Aww What a sweetie. Looks just like Ours Toad :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Awwwwww he is just adorable!!! Congratulations and I am so glad you are giving him a new home in a WARMER climate....just what I would wish for lol! YaY!

What a little doll!!
default_wub.png
: I can imagine his old mom is going to miss him terribly. What a sacrifice she is doing to give Topsy a better chance at a better life. Kudos to both the old and new home!

His mom sure loves him to let him go to a new home where it's warmer.
default_yes.gif
:

And he could not be going to a better one than with you!

Congrats to your new "brat" :bgrin

I am sure you all have a lot fun with Topsy ! He is cute, cute.........

What did the girls say when they met Topsy ?

Greetings

Anita

Awwww, so glad you and Wannalyn are giving Topsy a great home Bill. I'm sure this special wee boy will fit right in to your happy little "brat pack"
default_smile.png

Bill,

Topsy is just adorable - he reminds me so much of my little Precious! How lucky he will be to have a forever home with a wonderful family!

HMMM!~ Wonder what Angel will think? Bet she will just try her best to "boss" Topsy around.

Love your little brat pack! Hugs to every one of them and one extra special big hug for Angel!!

How wonderful of you to take Topsy in for a forever home and warmer climate. Please give him a great big CT hug from me and hope he has a long happy life with you. He's a cutie!!!! And very special.

Joyce L

You guys are truly one in a million!! I know Topsy will be happy in his new home!

[SIZE=18pt]It's Offical, Introducing Topsy! The newest member of the "Brat Pack"[/SIZE]

Topsy comes to us Tuesday from Marge! Topsy needs a warmer climate to live in so we've agreed to bring him to Tennessee and give him a forever home! He in transport at a farm in Va. and will travel the last leg of his trip Tuesday! I'll get more pix when he arrive! These pix were sent to me by Topsy mom, Marge!

I know this was a very tough and heart wrenching dicission for Marge, but we will keep her updated on her little guy!

Topsy is a 7 year old, solid black gelding

Here's Topsy

Topsy-1.jpg

Topsy2.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Sorry about that last post. I was attempting to reply to Bill's post and didn't realize I was reposting his orginal message.[/SIZE]

I just joined so I could add to Bill's announcement about Topsy. I am Marge, Topsy's original Mom. It is very comforting reading all the posts and of course knowing that our Topsy will have a wonderful new home at Bill's. Yes, it was a very difficult decision and while I am sad I know it was the best decision for him. Our weather in Delaware is very cold and damp in the winter and as Topsy gets older it was getting worse for him. My entire family misses him so. It was very strange coming home from work today as his pasture is empty. I , as well as my family, look forward to hearing from Bill about Topsy's transition into his new home and becoming one of the brat pack. His name is Topsy because when he was born he came out all topsy turvey. Thanks,

Marge

Oh Bill, I'm so glad you are getting Topsy..I have been following Topsy's story and it has been heartwrenching to read how agonized Marge is over Topsy and the cold weather..she is a wonderful person for sending him south to you and Wanalynn..
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Marge,

I bet you miss your little man, So I want you to know that

Bill And Wanalyn adopted a little one of mine a year ago.

They still let me know how she is doing and I know

she could not have a better home.
default_smile.png
)

Topsy is one very Lucky little guy to have so many that

love him
default_wub.png
:

Sandy

Awe, Bill, so precious of you and Wannalyn to take in such a sweet little love as Topsy, and ALL your "Brat Pack". Wishing you both lotsa love with them all.
default_wub.png
:

That's such great news for everyone.
default_smile.png

Thanks for the smile. I wish him a long and happy, healthy life with you and his new buddies.

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back