"It's NOT For Women" (but I love it anyway!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Dr. Pepper "TEN" is not for women, according to the commercial, but it is GOOD! It tastes just like a sugar soda, but has only 10 calories. I normally drink tea (crystal light knock off) or flavored calorie free water, or plain water, but this is a great change. Really good and tastes like you're drinking something you shouldn't be! For those of you who like to drink soda once in awhile, you should give it a try
default_yes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iuG1OpnHP8

Not for women........WHY!???? Not good marketing strategy IMHO! Sounds good though.....I will try it.

That just makes woman HAVE to try it and gets manly men to try it to show how manly they are LOL!!

10 calories per 8oz... and the smallest bottle is 24oz. 12oz is a serving, according to the bottle. So..... where on earth did they get the name?

I heard the marketers decided that men don't like to drink diet soda because "dieting" is "womanly". The commercial did make me want to try it. But, it's not as good as their Fergie commercial... I'm not even a Fergie fan, but do like that commercial. If Diet Cherry Dr Pepper could make me look like her in the commercial, I'd not only drink it but also swim and bathe in it
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I drink a lot of pop, but the ad says not for women, so I won't be trying it. I know, i'm too sensitive
default_smile.png

I won't buy it because I drink diet Dr Pepper with 0 calories.

Sugar makes my heart struggle to beat right and makes me ill.

Karrel says it's because I'm already sweet.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back