Drink Recommendation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
You know me. I like a good drink!
default_biggrin.png

I highly recommend the new Crystal Light Mocktails! They're so good! They come in margarita, appletini, and mojito and only 5 calories if only mixed with water. I can confirm that they each mix well with vodka, too
default_smile.png
even the mojito and margarita that are rum and taquila drinks but are perfect with vodka and taste authentic. I mix with about half the water it calls for if I'm going to add booze. Taste like good club or restaurant drinks but low cal and you can make them as virgin or strong as you like. You can get them at some grocery stores or a 3-pack that makes five 2qt pitchers of each flavor for $12.50 at Amazon. My mom gave me some to try and I just ordered 5 three packs from Amazon
default_smile.png

Very, very YUM
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill I remember back a while you posted about a brand of vodka that you really liked that was cheaper than your high end vodkas but was just as good, if not better...what was the brand again?

Oh it is awesome. platinum7x. Comes in a cobalt blue bottle
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the little Mio water flavor enhancers. They come in many flavors, my favorite is the peach tea. Tastes better than snapple. No calories.

I don't drink alcohol.

I love peach tea, too. I haven't tried to water flavor things, but I use both Crystal Light peach tea and the Great Value knock off of Crystal Light peach tea. LOVE IT. I drink about 64oz of that peach tea each day.

I'll have to check out the Crystal Light mocktails; I already love CL lemonade with tequila...

What I REALLY want is a good sugar-free Kahlua...I know there are recipes, but those I've tried don't compare to the real thing.

Diet booze...Yeah, that's the ticket!

Definitely not diet - but so yummy! I don't drink alcohol anymore, but my cousin made these a few years ago and they were delicious!

LIME SHERBET MARGARITAS!

In a blender, throw in:

a handful of ice cubes,

6 scoops Lime Sherbet

3-4 shots Tequila

Juice from one lime

Blend until smooth and garnish with a lime wedge….The BEST DRINK EVAH!

*TIP: To get twice as much juice from your limes, place whole in the microwave for 20 seconds! Works like a charm!!

Barbara

Non-alcoholic - put a scoop of lime sherbet in a glass, fill with apple juice. Really GOOD! Kids tend to love it.

My favorite adult drink is a Colorado bulldog - kahlua, cream, and a shot of coke. Yummy!

Hot drinks for the winter - coffee with butterscotch schnapps, hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps, or hot apple cider with captain morgan rum!

Back