Its finally Rayned!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylie

Reaction score
Its rayning (well not quite, lol )!

Rayne has just had sometime this morn, a beautiful little black colt (got to be happy with that ), only a few white hairs on his face, no chrome, lol........

I missed the birth, *smacks head against wall*, turned the alarm off didnt i, was soo darn tired, poor Rayne, lol.

Ray came running inside at 7am yelling "she's foaled, we got a foal"........ oh how very exciting, but after getting up throughout the night since early Nov (1st DD), i cant believe i missed this, lol.

Definitely a Jai baby, can spot them a mile away. Had vet out (lucky she was passing through) as Rayne was still hanging onto the afterbirth & very uncomfortable, but all seems ok atm.

All the other horses are stirred up, Cougar is running the fences (proud dad is hiding in his stable?!?!), Sass is all googly eyed over the baby, Hope is in awe of the little baby in with her surrogant mother, the others hooning about & then standing at the fence neighing out, lol.

6a48a42a.jpg

9410a3c0.jpg

9dc42255.jpg

44b81c62.jpg

725f8271.jpg

5e25499f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. I am so happy for you that she finally had her foal. I've been checking every day waiting for her. And he looks like such a cutie.

default_wub.png
Aw ,

What a cutie.

What is his name?

His he going to be a keeper after all those nights without sleep.

Is he the first new year foal for LB?

Is Mary Lou going to make a new foal thread this year as well?We love to see the new foals.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL it's about time MISSY!!!! hahahahahhahahaha tell her congrats for me
default_wub.png

OOH! CONGRATS!!! Finally! lolol :DOH!

He's too dag-gone cute!! Definitely worth the wait
default_wink.png
Give him and his mom a smooch from one of their 'fan club' members
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations! Charming little man... now get some well deserved rest! I have a mare due Feb 5 but lucky for me my best friend and Vet has her at her house because I will be going to Germany the 9th. No sleepless nights for me but I will owe Cheryl my first born.... oh wait, he is already 29 years old.... guess that wont work
default_wink.png

Lyn

Oh Kylie, I am so glad Rayne FINALLY Foaled!! I'm glad she didnt do it when you were out of town!!

Sorry you missed it but thats fate!

I'm glad Rayne is good too...

Beautiful Baby BOY- name????

Get some sleep...
default_yes.gif

CONGRATS!!! I am so glad she finally foaled and he is a cutie for sure
default_smile.png

Thankyou heaps everyone, im soooooo happy!
default_yes.gif

I posted in the other thread, but just want to say thankyou to all that posted in the other (long) thread, thanks for all the advice, info, help & just keeping me sane..... its very much appreciated.
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Now i have to wait till Sass foals, she's due on the 26th Jan. Have ordered a Foal Cam now, that'll make life easier (well ordered it last week, should be here today or tomorrow, lol).

As for names, i havent really sat down & thought about it, any suggests fine.

Dad is Jai, aka Yarrimba Park Jamaica, by Fallen ash Farms Scouts Showbiz (Imp)

Mum is Rayne aka Ravenslee Rayne.

He is so sweet. Darn those mares. I even tried showing my mare a pink halter but it didn't work. Here we all want fillies and my brother wants a colt.

Finally! I've been watching your posts all along! Of course you missed it, after all that anticipation and watching, that was bound to happen. Glad everyone is healthy!

Latest posts

Back