Its finally Rayned!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot everyone, im still on cloud nine, lol.

Basketmiss, so far i will put her back in foal, just depends on her really.

If i do, i will use my other stallion, he's a son of Coat O Chrome (Imp), whom is by Oh Cisco.

Cougar is a minimal overo, black/brown, big blaze, 2 blue eyes, 1 white sock, heavy ticking through the coat.

He throws the most lovely babies, with alot of "chrome" & mostly the blue eyes.

So, should be an interesting combination, he's heavier in bone than Rayne though, but throws horsey foals.

HGFarm, i really wanted the Rayne Storm name but we had the storm 2 nights before, the night he was born was warm, lol. Warm Rayne just doesnt cut it, lol.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks again, im extremely happy with him.
default_yes.gif

New pics!

Some pics taken yesty.

He's now out in a bigger paddock (since this morn), rolling in the hay & hooning about, Cougar i(stallion) is yarded next to them, he's keen, Rayne is coming on Foal Heat!

Zam is super friendly now.
default_aktion033.gif

02200467.jpg

9e64387b.jpg

a9559f27.jpg

4769983f.jpg

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
He's absolutely darling, well worth the wait (and wait, and wait, lol). Seeing him is making me start to get excited about my own foals to come, though it will be a few months. Congrats again!
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!! I've been following your posts since the beginning. I'm so happy for you. What a cutie!!

Now, you know you're going to miss her not being pregnant anymore right???

"CONGRATULATIONS!" What a darling little man! He looks like he will keep his Mom busy!

Makes me anxious for all the new foals!

Thanks everyone & best of luck with all your mares due to foal.
default_aktion033.gif

Well Zam is doing great, very friendly & cheeky, too cheeky in fact when early this morn i found him NOT in the paddock with his mum!

Oh god, what a fright, somehow, god knows how, he got through my fence, small mesh, i thought it was too small?

It reaches the ground so didnt go under, its high (for big horses as well) so he didnt go over!

In that paddock is 4 mini's, 1yo filly, 2yo filly, 2yo gelding, 15yo mare & my 2yo "nanna" arab pony filly.

How Zam wasnt trampled or attacked, i dont no..... but 2yo mini filly had him under her wings, protecting him. When i picked him up to take him back to mum, 2yo mini filly was "crying" for her new foal.

Rayne wasnt fussed (nor was Zam!! :DOH!), he hadnt been out long as he wasnt tucked up & Rayne's bag wasnt bursting!

Still, that is bloody scary, so him & mum have been moved, the fencing is meant to be foal proof!!!

Other than that, alls well *phew*!!

Kylie, How scary!!

Makes you wonder if they are Hoodiny! Wish you had a camera to see how he got out! Thanks goodness he is safe and was watched over by the filly... Funny that him nor mama was upset!!

Keep posting pix- he is adorable!!

Latest posts

Back