It's confirmed!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
Our mare, Cami - (DSB Calamity Jane) IS PREGNANT!!! The father-to-be is Fred (Rolling Ridge Rum Runner)! This will be her first foal as well as ours. I am doing the "Happy Dance" right now!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Here is a picture of Cami.

RSCN0203-1.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations. That's a pretty lady you've got there. Any pics of the sire?

Congratulations Sue!!! That will be one incredible baby!

Also, thank you again for giving Cami the best home possible!!!
default_wub.png

Here is a picture of the sire, Rolling Ridge Rum Runner (Fred). He is a double bred Blue Boy grandson and has won four National Grand Champion titles in Country Pleasure Driving.

320_Fred1.jpg

320_Fred21.jpg

DSB Calamity Jane (Cami) is by (4 G's Hapers Little Mishap X Alliance Rowdy Side Effect) and has won multiple AMHA Regional Top 5's & Top 10's and an AMHA Reserve World Championship.

I am hoping to get a super nice driving horse from the two!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone. I am extremely happy!

Mark, this is going to force me to get my butt in the ring. Actually, I drove Cami at the NBARH show last weekend for the first time and had so much fun. I'm totally hooked! I plan on driving her next weekend at the MMHC show.

I cannot even imagine what it will be like to drive a Fred baby! That is going to be awesome!

Sue

Big congratulations on your upcoming baby. It should be an awsome cross. Yay!!!!!!

Congrats

What a beautiful mare too. It will be a wonderful baby

:)

Tommy

Oh boy! That's a match to look for--and look forward to! Please post when your web cam is up in bright red letters so I don't miss it!! I'd love a Fred foal.....

Latest posts

Back