Its a filly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warmest congratulations from the frozen tundra of NE Wisconsin!! What a beautiful filly -- nice head and long legs!
default_wub.png
Is that a dorsal stripe I see -- or some intense counter-shading? Mama looks equally content, proud and tired -- so glad it went well for everyone. Her brand is fascinating -- can you tell us about it?

Stay warm.

[SIZE=10pt]Thanks so much everyone we are absolutely in love with her
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

We actually live in Australia and she was born on the worst day!

It was 106 farneheit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We took alot of precauations (and vet advice) and she handled it like a champion

Thankfully its alot cooler today so at the moment shes runnng rings around her mum lol

As for the brands where I live its compulsary! She has the one brand you can see and then a smaller stud brand on her other shoulder. Not the prettiest look for showing but as they all have it you dont even notice. Not lookng forward to branding my foals though
default_sad.png

Yes this is the foal we have been waiting for

A few people ncluding the vet suspected she was havng a phantom pregnancy so we got her scanned a few days ago.

Thankfully all was fine and we got to see her heartbeat (I was in tears I was so happy)

Now shes here its a million times better
default_smile.png

We have one more foal due within the next few weeks (pinto mare) so hoping all goes as smoothly for that birth too

Thanks again everyone

Congratulations on your adorable filly!!
default_wub.png
I love foaling season! Just like Christmas!
default_smile.png

The last pic is adorable...she is a doll!.Congrats !

Latest posts

Back