Is it possible to get all the loose hair off your shedding mini?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostandFound

Staff member
Reaction score
So I take a comb through them and pull out piles and piles of hair. Then I curry and brush. Then I vacuum. And hair still comes out. So I'm curious if anyone has ever managed to brush a shedding mini out so thoroughly that no more hair came out? 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have the secret, but you probably don't actually want to know it. It has nothing to do with sucking or pulling the hair from your wee one. You need one of those big cattle dryers and BLOW it all off of them! In the process, hair goes everywhere. You will find it for years to come. It comes off your mini and immediately embeds deep into your soul.

Well, that sounds like something I won't be trying. I got enough hair to crochet another horse again today. I had horse hair in my eggs, and I think I'll have a horse hair sandwich for lunch. My barn is covered, my car is covered, my paddocks are covered, my house is covered....Now I remember why I like clipping so much.

I wish the birds would grab it here, but they just don't seem interested. My mare's paddock looks like it got snowed on. It's buckskin on her but white on the ground. and me. and my food.

Latest posts

Back