Irish Hills Miss Michigan aka Erica

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
I can't believe little Erica is 3 weeks and 1 day old already. The weather has been crazy, rain, rain, rain, freeze, freeze, rain. I finally got some decent pictures of Erica and can't wait to body clip her and see what is under all that hair.

Her registered name will be Irish Hills Miss Michigan. Dam is Little Kings Heir To Glory and her sire is Little Kings BT Buck Bandito.

This first picture she is 6 days old.

msmich.jpg

The rest below were taken today 3/3/08.

0303.jpg

Checking my mom out.

0303a.jpg

0303b.jpg

030308a.jpg

The weather has been crazy, rain, rain, rain, freeze, freeze, rain.
No . . . Snow Snow, freezing rain, snow, snow, 10 minutes of sun, snow snow, freezing rain, thunder and lightning, snow snow.

THAT'S crazy weather!

She sure is a cutie! With that name, she's just gonna have to come and live up here, with me in MICHIGAN!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

She's very very very pretty! I can't wait to see her clipped!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Let her know she got her own fan club now.
default_wink.png

Thanks everyone. Like I said I can't wait to clip her and see what is under all that hair. With the weather temps dropping again......maybe by JUNE I'll be able to body clip. :DOH!

I'll just add what everyone else has said and wish you loads of fun and joy with her in the future.

Such a gorgeous filly, and great color, too!

Congratulations again, Sheryl!!!

WOW, look at that pretty filly!

I really like Erica's winter fuzzy color.....it will be interesting to see what she clips out.

Back