Irish Eyes are smilin' at Country Roads this mornig! NEW PICTURES!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy St Patrick's Day! Waht a little darling ???? I think the blanket is the wrong color though...supposed to be green!
Congratulations

Charlotte

I only have red and black blankets! I might have to get her green though! It is nice and warm here now. In the seventies! Irish has quite a few visitors, been toasted property, and I think we are all ready for a nap! She is really sturdy looking. Not fragile looking at all. I think she is going to have quite the sassy attitude! She's bucking and carrying on a lot. Definately livlier than my colts. I have only had (2--yes, just starting out!) colts prior to her! I thought colts were supposed to be more active, but she is a little spit-fire!
default_wub.png

All that color, beautiful foaling weather, and a filly too? You really hit the jackpot today Wendy! I can't wait to see more pictures of your new girl!

Irish is ADORABLE!! I cant wait to see more pix.. You all are so lucky to have a safe sweet baby...

I want more pictures
default_laugh.png

I do too! My 18 year old daughter who took the good pictures is home from college, on break, and out with friends. These pictures are not high on her list right now! Kids! She is not answering her phone--she knows I want the pictures and she has her lap-top with her and could do upload them where-ever she is! The trials of mother-hood!LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want more pictures
default_laugh.png

I do too! My 18 year old daughter who took the good pictures is home from college, on break, and out with friends. These pictures are not high on her list right now! Kids! She is not answering her phone--she knows I want the pictures and she has her lap-top with her and could do upload them where-ever she is! The trials of mother-hood!LOL!
As being an 18 year old daughter I can tell you that I'd be glued to that filly!
default_wub.png
She's adorable
default_wub.png
Ironically, I had to stay back from college after I graduated, as I was missing a prerequisite course for the college course I wanted. I then took of this semester so that I could be with my horses before I had to go away
default_biggrin.png
I live about 30+ minutes from town and all my friends, so it's a good thing I like being with my horses so much.
default_yes.gif
(I bought a broodmare in foal, and had planned on being with the foal for all spring, but the mare came up open when we got her palpated so no new horses here )

Last edited by a moderator:
I want more pictures
default_laugh.png

As being an 18 year old daughter I can tell you that I'd be glued to that filly!
default_wub.png
She's adorable
default_wub.png
Ironically, I had to stay back from college after I graduated, as I was missing a prerequisite course for the college course I wanted. I then took of this semester so that I could be with my horses before I had to go away
default_biggrin.png
I live about 30+ minutes from town and all my friends, so it's a good thing I like being with my horses so much.
default_yes.gif
(I bought a broodmare in foal, and had planned on being with the foal for all spring, but the mare came up open when we got her palpated so no new horses here )

Thanks for the letter! I like your point of view and wish my daughter had it! She only likes big horses, and thinks the minis are not useful! She has a big, chunky jumper--very sweet, but not the style of these little ones! And she hates my donkeys! What's funny is my new Jack, who is a tiny pip-squeak, follows her around! He loves her! The three donkey boys are in with the big gelding ("don't call him 'Big Boy'--his name is Rocket!' Looks like a Big Boy to me...) and she was grooming her horse and the Jack was following her around and around! Then, when she rode him, the Jack hung his head thru the fence and moped! Thanks for writing! If you are in IL, I will adopt you!

default_laugh.png
Too funny! Your jack sounds so cute! You know, My mom doesn't really like the minis either - She has 3 Dressage horses and wants to keep the barn full with "big" horses. We just don't see eye to eye
default_wink.png
Thankfully I have an awesome step-dad who doesn't mine my hobby
default_wub.png

Will you be at Area 4? I'm, planing to go out there to show my my two this year, and it is always wonderful to meet forum friends!

I don't think my mom would mind adopting your daughter either
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL

default_laugh.png
Too funny! Your jack sounds so cute! You know, My mom doesn't really like the minis either - She has 3 Dressage horses and wants to keep the barn full with "big" horses. We just don't see eye to eye
default_wink.png
Thankfully I have an awesome step-dad who doesn't mine my hobby
default_wub.png

Will you be at Area 4? I'm, planing to go out there to show my my two this year, and it is always wonderful to meet forum friends!

I don't think my mom would mind adopting your daughter either
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL
Where is the Area 4 show? We are just starting to show this year. This is our third year in minis. Exhibiting at Midwest Horsefest in Madison, Wisc in April with my new stallion that comes next week! Yipppeeeeeee! An open show for practice--gonna wamp those big horses! The two foals (one not born yet, so God Willing!) will be in a 2 year and under halter class! Can you image little non-weaned minis foals against 2 year old QHs! An AMHR show futurity. And a fair with lots of prize money! How do you feel about mini-mules.Tell your Mom, I think they got the babies switched in the nursery, and I will send my daughter with her jumper and jump saddle and all that stuff to Canada shortly!!!Actually, we could switch daughters at the border!LOL!

Back