Irish Eyes are smilin' at Country Roads this mornig! NEW PICTURES!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyluvsminis

Reaction score
smilingIrisheyes.jpg

irisheyes2.jpg

IrishishereMar1709015.jpg

Irisheyes.jpg

IrishishereMar1709001.jpg

(note:I don't have 20 foals coming this year--so I have to submit lots of pictures, so it looks like I have alot!)

Irish aka "Country Roads Ima Irish Grand Slam" is here! Daddy is a BTU son and Mommy is Bonds breeding. I can't tell if we have a boy or girl, because when I pick up baby's tail, baby jumps, so I am going to have to have someone hold the little one, to get a good look! And I couldn't really tell, when I put on the iodine. I don't think we have boy parts, but I thought that last year, and we definately had a boy! Main thing is Irish is healthy--trotting next to Mom in their indoor run at less than 1 hour old! Looks like a buckskin (yippee!), with a big face marking and maybe other white too! I will take more pictures in daylight, and without coat! Another blue eyed sweeat-heart (her 4th) for Bonnie Blue Eyes! I will have a bottle of Baileys in the barn today, to toast the little newcomers with all visitors!

Sorry for the darkness of the second picture--I took it with my yicky camera, but I like the side view of Irish! I had the best St. Patrick's Day ever with my lil'Irish! Thinking of a differant name--Country Roads Smiling Irish Eyes--more girlie and that is how I announced it everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy OR girl - it looks to be alive and healthy and adorable!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!! Healthy comes first boy or girl comes second!!!! Happy St Patty's Day!

Irish is adorable!
default_wub.png
I am looking forward to dried-off pictures without the coat and I hope to get a peek at those baby blues.
default_wink.png

Congratulations, looks like quite the cutie!
default_wub.png
Hope it is warmer and drier there than here, my poor babies haven't been able to be out as much as I'd like.

Congratulatons on a gorgeous buckskin baby!!!! Waiting for dry-unfolded-unblanketed pics!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Happy St Patrick's Day! Waht a little darling ???? I think the blanket is the wrong color though...supposed to be green!

Congratulations

Charlotte

Congrats on your healthy adorable foal...and buckskin too!!!!!!

Awe, so adorable in the little blankey!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

IT'S A FILLY!!!!!!! The curse of the colts is over!!!!!! Good pictures to come sometime today. My daughter has a nice camera and took a bunch of pictures, which hopefully will be uploaded soon! I measured her and she is 22 inches--HUGE! My two colts were each 21 inches, and she looks smaller! My friend, Linda, new to minis, but has bred buckskins for 30 years, says she will be either a buckskin or grulla. Irish turned lighter as she dried, with some blackish undertones! We can't see that white marking on her face now, but she has what looks like a black star. She is very lively. She and Mom have a big stall with an indoor run attached, butting up to the other mares. She charges down the run to visit, which Mom doesn't want her to do! Only 12 hours old and already causing Mom to worry! This is Bonnie's 4th blue eyed filly, and I could not be happier!!! She will not be for sale. With her bloodlines and color, (BTU out of Boones Buckeroo Pretty Woman on top and all sorts of interesting older lines on the bottom) I just have to keep her! God Bless (the) Irish!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back