Intuit Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
So I keep seeing the Intuit websites that you can create on your own on tv. They are offering a 30 free trial and after that its only $7.99 to keep it. I really want another website and was wondering if any of you have tried it with good resaults, or have any others that you would recomend.

My budget is tight so looking for websites that are either free or next to free.

Thanks

So I keep seeing the Intuit websites that you can create on your own on tv. They are offering a 30 free trial and after that its only $7.99 to keep it. I really want another website and was wondering if any of you have tried it with good resaults, or have any others that you would recomend.

My budget is tight so looking for websites that are either free or next to free.

Thanks
Try Webs.com instead. I did the 30 day free trial with intuit. It was HARD to use. Webs.com is SOO much easier, and very afordable!!!
yes.gif

Intuit is the company that makes quicken and quickbooks, they buy out competitors and then destroy that company. They did that with the only maker of a book keeping program on the apple platform. same thing as what GM did with streetcar company's. If you can avoid using them, all the better, their goal is not to make the world a better place!

I used GoDaddy.com to create our website. They were reasonable in cost, easy to navigate and create, and offer add ons (if needed) to customize your site. I really like being able to go out to our site myself to keep it up to date, add / change pictures, etc. I'd love to have our website hosted more professionally, but we're a small operation and it's cost prohibitive right now.

I used Intuit website for our business website, so it's tied to Quickbooks - very easy to use. I love it!

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back