Introducing..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DianeT

Reaction score
Birch Tree Farms Entertain N Style.
default_wub.png
Stlye arrived on 4/7/10 at 8:30 pm.

Style was sire by Grahams Classic Entertainer (Stallion owned by Arlene Foulk) and her dam is Hite's LW She's My Kind of Rain (A Michigan's O'Momma daughter). Momma and Baby are doing great. Style is a half sister to our 2009 National Futurity Filly.

th_DSC01919.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations...as soon as I seen the picture before reading your post I knew it was an ET foal, Congratulations agian on a beautiful filly....
default_wub.png

Congratulations...as soon as I seen the picture before reading your post I knew it was an ET foal, Congratulations agian on a beautiful filly....
default_wub.png

I know what you mean, you always know an ET baby. Gorgeous heads.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Many congratulations on your new filly - love her colour!!

Anna

Congratulations on a beautiful filly. I remember her dam rain when she was a foal at Arlenes. Must be the day for foals we just had one a colt out of Arlene mare DreamCatcher who now lives with us. Take Care Frannie

Very pretty! Filly fairy is just bouncing all over the country lol.

Jan

Gorgeous filly -- congratulations folks. Those ET babies are pretty durn nice (having one ourselves LOL ! ) Look forward to seeing her in the ring.

Latest posts

Back