INTRODUCING Whinny For Me's FIRST FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
On Friday morning, April 4, just a little after midnight, the filly fairy paid us a visit!!!
cloud9.gif

BUT, we had a rocky start with our little filly. Had to have the vet out at 2:30am for a feeding tube. Vet was out again later Friday morning and each day over the weekend. She did start nursing on her own Friday morning but needed 2 plasma transfusions. All the vets' and our hard work has paid off. Our baby girl went from an estimated 10% chance to survive Friday morning to the thumbs up Sunday afternoon
love0075.gif

So, now with a big sigh of relief, I feel safe to share the good news without worrying about jinxing any good luck. I can't even say how happy Harvey and I are that she has pulled through. I realized last night though that I think H may have been even more relieved than I was, which melts my heart
default_wub.png

This LITTLE girl was about 18" and light as a feather. "Passion" is grulla with a huge star and snip and the cutest little baby doll head. Can't seem to get a picture that does her justice but after spending so much quality time with her the past 4 days, I can't not share her with you all.

And Here She Is........................ and thank you for looking at our baby girl
love0034.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Grulla Filly

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion)

Out of Edgewood Skip To My Lou (Halter Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Passion%20035.jpg
Passion%20040708%20018.jpg
Passion%20Milk%20Face.jpg

Passion%20040708%20122.jpg

Passion%20111.jpg

Passion%20040708%20141.jpg

PS She went from not being able to stand or nurse early Friday morning to becoming a "stall monkey" cantering around her stall, leaping in the air, spinning while airborne, and bucking on Sunday!!!
thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh JILL
default_new_shocked.gif
I LOVE HER
default_wub.png
She is gorgeous!!!! I am so happy she is doing well now
default_aktion033.gif

BIG CONGRATS JILL and HARVEY!!

She looks so sweet! Sorry you had a rough start but if she is ok now then it is worth it...

She is gonna be a pretty girl..

Missy
default_smile.png

She is STUNNING Jill! I think DunIT really has "DunIT" so far with what he is producing!

CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

She is beautiful, congrats!!!!!!
default_wub.png
Sounds like you had a rough time with her, so glad she is doing better, that can be sooo scarey........was she early?

Jill she is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
Glad she's doing better now. I love the big star on her forehead. She's beautiful!

~Rebecca

Jill, she's amazing!!! I am so glad she is doing well. I had no idea you were going through such an ordeal, but it means everything that you worked so hard, and no doubt made the difference between her survival.

Congratulations, and DunIt is quite the man!!! Two gorgeous foals on the ground...

Liz

On Friday morning just a little after midnight, the filly fairy paid us a visit!!!
cloud9.gif

BUT, we had a rocky start with our little filly. Had to have the vet out at 2:30am for a feeding tube. Vet was out again later Friday morning and each day over the weekend. She did start nursing on her own Friday morning but needed 2 plasma transfusions. All the vets' and our hard work has paid off. Our baby girl went from an estimated 10% chance to survive Friday morning to the thumbs up Sunday afternoon
love0075.gif

So, now with a big sigh of relief, I feel safe to share the good news without worrying about jinxing any good luck. I can't even say how happy Harvey and I are that she has pulled through. I realized last night though that I think H may have been even more relieved than I was, which melts my heart
default_wub.png

This LITTLE girl was about 18" and light as a feather. "Passion" is grulla with a huge star and snip and the cutest little baby doll head. Can't seem to get a picture that does her justice but after spending so much quality time with her the past 4 days, I can't not share her with you all.

And Here She Is........................ and thank you for looking at our baby girl
love0034.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Grulla Filly

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion)

Out of Edgewood Skip To My Lou (Halter Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Passion%20035.jpg
Passion%20040708%20018.jpg
Passion%20Milk%20Face.jpg

Passion%20040708%20122.jpg

Passion%20111.jpg

Passion%20040708%20141.jpg

PS She went from not being able to stand or nurse early Friday morning to becoming a "stall monkey" cantering around her stall, leaping in the air, spinning while airborne, and bucking on Sunday!!!
thumbup.gif

Pretty girl......looks like Dunit is giving you your gray babies!

OH Jill I'm so happy you had such a fantastic outcome with little Passion. She is soooo Cute
default_yes.gif
What a huge relief for the both of you, now you can rest easy and I'm sure you need it. Joyce

I am so glad your news is good Jill, she is beautiful. congrats on your beautiful little girl.

Karen

So happy this pretty little girl made it after her rough start!!! She has such a sweet face!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Jill, Dun it dun good. She is adorable. Sounds like she had the same start as our colt. He spent his first couple days at the vet's not nursing but he is doing fine now at 12 days old.

Congratulations, Jill! I am so glad she is doing fine now! She sure is a little beauty and I just LOVE her name!
default_aktion033.gif

Shelley

Wow, Jill! She is a beautiful little girl and I am so happy she's doing well now! Congratulations.

Awesome, awesome filly! You must be thrilled with what you are getting from you nice little stallion!
default_aktion033.gif

That is way too cute Jill. Love her name too.

Very happy to hear she is going to be ok . ((( )))

Latest posts

Back