INTRODUCING Whinny For Me's FIRST FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill, She's totally stunning!
default_wub.png
I'm so happy for you and Harvey. I'm sorry you went through so much to keep her here, but I have no doubt that you'd do it all over again for this little treasure.
default_yes.gif

Aww.. congratulations Jill on beautiful babies this year. I can't wait to see more.

I love her name also.. I own a "Passion" of my own..
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Congrats Jill - so glad she is going to be ok. What a pretty filly.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Another beautiful baby for your farm
default_wub.png

That must have been a worrying time for both of you. I'm so happy she has pulled through, now sit back and enjoy your babies.
default_laugh.png

You have been blessed.

xox Leonie xox

Jill

She is a doll. So glad that everything is working out ok for her now. I know how worried you must have been. Congratulations

Arlene

Congrats Jill! She is beautiful. I know she will always have a special place in your (and H's) heart.

Ruth & Gary Owen

Stardust Acres

default_wub.png
jill,

she is a doll. So sorry for the bad start.

she is a fighter.

keep us posted.

Congratulations Jill, It's so relieving to see them pull through after the roughest start imaginable! She's a real beauty with that huge star and snip
default_wub.png
, I'm sure she's already spoiled rotten!
default_wink.png

Oh Geez!
default_wub.png
She is gorgeous. I was so looking forward to your little ones arriving, Jill. So happy that she's okay.

She's lovely Jill! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

default_wub.png
Oh Congrats Jill !

Gorgeous Glad it worke dout for you
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Be Proud Dun it
default_smile.png

Jill,

I'm so glad that Ms. Passion got the thumbs up from the vet! She is too adorable, but you already knew I thought that!

You should be so proud of Super D's first foal crop! He did an excellent job, as did the moms!

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see what your 2009 crop looks like!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Jill,

What a little baby doll.
default_new_shocked.gif
, I know you and H are so proud. I thought the first one was cute, but this one is just precious. Love her head. It almost looks like there is milk dripping from momma in one of the pictures... How many more do you have to be born?

Way to stick with it . All that hard work paid off
default_aktion033.gif

Linda

Back