INTRODUCING... Whinny For Me Farm's First Foal!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_biggrin.png

awwww.... Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's precious.

Is he black or gonna be grey?

I love his little face.
default_wub.png

~Sandy

FORGOT TO ASK...Is he a dun????
default_smile.png
))

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Jill. He is wonderful! And very shiny BLACK. Wow.

Awww Congrats Jill!

I am jealous too! Falcon didn't seem to get the job done for me this year. So I will have to gawk at others babies.

Glad all went well!

Jill, I have been waiting for this announcement! Super Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I know you'll have lots of fun with him he is stunning! I love blacks
default_yes.gif
. And I've always loved his mother
default_wub.png
. Glad everything went well. Are you expecting anymore this year?

Congrats again.

~Jessica

What a handsome little man!! Oh and his color is just so velvety!! The first of your breeding program that I have been awaiting to see puts a big smile on my face!! With those legs do I see driving in his future? I also like what you did with his page....all the information, pics and pedigree is there with just one click of a button! Awesome!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jill - he is a handsome little man! He looks to be already full of attitude with that "look at me look" He will do well in the show ring!

Love both his Mom and Dad but I have always had a special place in my heart for Dun It!
default_wub.png

Looks like his first baby is going to be very special!!

Darling blanket!! HMMM! I bet I know where that came from - I have some very similar to that and I just LOVE them!! They are the perfect foal blankets!!

Congratulations Jill I can feel your excitement and rightfully so. He is just goregeous and you have really planned and waited so patiently and it is well deserved.

Arlene

default_aktion033.gif
oooHHHH...HE IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL...JILL I am so HAPPY for YOU. I know even though things did not HAPPEN for us as we planned, it sure brings tears to my eyes when I see someone else who has waited so long for there dream to come true become a reality...congrats on your baby boy and by all means spoil him!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I'm very much in love with the Duck
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Just awhile ago, I was in the stall with him in my lap and Hope trying to groom me probably a little jealous of how much attention Ducky's been getting. I keep telling her she's such a good mommy and did a very good job
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

As to his color, I guess time will tell. I'm partial to greys, H prefers black. Seeing no white on him and he's not pitch black because I can see counter shading or a dorsal, plus his mane and tail are darker than his body. But, whatever color outfit he picks, we are thrilled
cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif

Thanks again! This has been a long time coming and I'm happy to have Ducky and waiting on a couple more due soon
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Cute cute CUTE!! I just love the darling expression on his face!!
default_wub.png
Is that a little bit of white I see on his muzzle? Maybe he will grey out like daddy? Whatever color he is or ends up to be, what a great start to your breeding program!!
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!!

Oh, and where did you get the baby blanket? It's nice!

Looks like I'm late to the congrats party -- but no less enthusiastic...

CONGRATULATIONS on a gorgeous baby!

I don't know how you pulled yourself away long enough to post here and update your website! This will surely be one of the most beloved and best chronicled foals around...he has a happy life ahead of him!

I also bet Harvey is going to have a new favorite amongst your herd...just a hunch...

Have fun (and great success) with him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered when reading that post if you were ever going to say who the MAMA was! *LOL* After all, she's the one who did all the work. Dun It just had fun for a few minutes and walked away!
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on a beautiful baby with stunning color. What a love!!
default_wub.png

Leia

Very exciting, and very handsome! Congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

Latest posts

Back