Introducing Stetson :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WashingtonCowgirl

Reaction score
Only 10 days until he gets here!
default_smile.png

I can see why you were excited. Congratulations on your most beautiful boy.

Your new boy is handsome. I love bay and white pintos. Just one comment though, if that is your little one on him--please please use a helmet! even for a moment. It would only take a second for the horse to move and unbalance him or for him just to unbalance himself and fall wrong-just to be safe. Love-
default_pray.gif

Your new boy is handsome. I love bay and white pintos. Just one comment though, if that is your little one on him--please please use a helmet! even for a moment. It would only take a second for the horse to move and unbalance him or for him just to unbalance himself and fall wrong-just to be safe. Love-
default_pray.gif
Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

And its not my kid, its his current owners kid.

Thanks
default_smile.png
From what the owners says his temperament is rock solid, but we will see when he gets here. Spanky has really raised my expectations when it comes to being low-key lol He is one of my favorite colors as well. I LOVE a deep rich bay!
default_smile.png
Plus his face is just so smooshable! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, I won't be purchasing him any more. I had a pretty major life upset yesterday/this morning and it just won't be possible.

Latest posts

Back