Introducing Our New Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
Samis Roger Rabbit, "Dodger" is our new 26.75"-27" Perlino stallion. We have been working hard to get him conditioned to go back into the show ring. He hasn't been show in over 3 years. We are soo excited to have him and just love him! Sorry for the poor picture quality my camera broke and I only have my cell phone.

When he first arrived (cuddling with "dad", fat and happy of course..lol)

DSCN1703.jpg

Here he is today, he is coming along so well. I am soo happy with him!

Dodger.jpg

Fun Pic:

DSCN1730.jpg

I believe he is 9 years old this year. (maybe 8)

Thanks Eagles :)

Ya'll are always so friendly here.

What would i get if i bred a horse the color of him to a donkey?
I dont know much about donkeys but if color genetics carry over the same as horses you would only get dilutes. He will only produce palomino, buckskins, perlino/cremello, smokey black, etc..

Congratulations! The job you've done conditioning him is amazing. You have worked very hard and it really shows! Will spring be the first time you show him?

Congratulations! The job you've done conditioning him is amazing. You have worked very hard and it really shows! Will spring be the first time you show him?

We actually have our state open breed show this coming Friday and then again in October! Then next year we are planning to do some miniature stuff.

Roger looks great! I handled him to his regional top three. He's such a sweet horse. A true mini love bug!

I guess that's why we bred two mares to him, and still have one of his sons.

I love that last photo! Our Danny (his son) trots like that too! Actually, come to think of it, his gelding son that I sold to a driving home trots like that too. Only he's a lot taller.

Let me know if you want to see pics of the two sons I have/had.

Wow, you've done a great job conditioning him!
default_yes.gif

That last pic of him is great!

Congratulations on your new boy!
default_smile.png

I've also always wondered what would happen in terms of color if you cross a double dilute to a donkey
default_biggrin.png

We have three perlino mares and we love that shade of pink
default_yes.gif

Thank you all!! We love him dearly!

I would love to see pictures of his sons :-D. You can post here or PM me and I will send you my email. Thanks!

Congratulations on your new boy. I know him well and showed him a little. He has had some very nice foals for Michelle and should give you some nice ones too.

Nice to see he got such a good home!! Michelle did good.
default_smile.png
I've seen his foals....he has had some really nice ones. Conratulations!

Latest posts

Back