Introducing our new boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie

Reaction score
We would like to thank Brenda and Michael Hebert of Golden Meadow Miniature for the opportunity to add these two new stallions to our farm.

Heir.jpg

First is Southridge Destinys Certain Heir, a gorgeous palomino that is a two time AMHA world top 5 senior stallion placing 3rd and 4th. He is also Eastern Regional Champion Senior Stallion. Heir is a son of the famous ten time AMHA World Champion , and World Grand Champion Senior Stallion Alvadars Double Destiny & he is out of a daughter of World Champion NFCS Manipulator.

2007Boogie-Summer.JPG

Second is Golden Meadow Boogermans Charmer, a light buckskin pinto son of the renowned Lazy Ns Boogerman, the winningest World Grand Champion Senior Stallion in AMHA history, and he is out of a daughter of the World Champion Senior Stallion Indian Snow. Charmer is a 3 year old but the only picture I have is a baby picture of him beside his mom so I thought I would show it until we can get him clipped and photographed this spring.

We are excited about adding these two boys to our program.

default_wub.png
congrats on some nice looking fellows.

I would love to see what they produce
default_biggrin.png

Wow Ronnie! A HUGE congrats! They are both absolutely beautiful!! :))

Susan O.

Both are beautiful! Can't wait to see Charmer all grown up! Big congrats!

How tall is Heir? Congratulations on your two new boys! I bet they'll produce some winners for you.

Beautiful boys lucky you...l wish you had a current picture to see what your little Charmer looks like now. We have a Boogerman son and of all the stallions here he is the one who acts the most full of himself..
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on two pretty additions.

Back