Introducing my new boy!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Okay, well i was going to wait until i could get some good pictures but im to much in love
default_wub.png

I've kind of bugged Erica for the past few years wanting a show horse from her...then back in July i seen she said she had a gelding she was wanting to put in someones show barn as she didnt have room, so i e-mailed Erica...ive got room...ive got time... and long story short, we both agreed that he could live in my barn
default_wub.png
. Been on cloud nine since
default_wub.png
. Have been anticipating and patiently (not so much...) waiting for him to get home and FINIALLY today was the day!!!

Thank you Sharrway!!! They too great care of him, he happily walked off the trailer today right on time at 5pm!! Thank you Sharron and Wayne so much, such nice people
default_wub.png

Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister - Yearling gelding (Yes, we are going to geld him......Super G
default_new_shocked.gif
) Sired by Cross Country Take My Breath Away "Taker" who is a Res. Natl champion and multi Natl champion producer. I just love the Taker babies
default_wub.png
. Out of Erica's SRF Charisma. Twister goes back to Rowdy 4x. He reminds me so much of Geshan, we unloaded him off the trailer and i let him in the roundpen to unwind...tail went straight up and he took off floating...so beautiful, cameria was not on hand though. He is in the futurity and Super G.

He is just one of the horses that are beautiful all over
default_wub.png
. Going to be my Jr Gelding next year ...

Dad and I tried to get some photos of him, nothing fancy at all but you can see how beautiful he is straight out of the pasture with no conditioning and after a good two days on the trailer. Like i said, pics dad and i took are nothing special, but he is
default_wub.png

00TwisterHome2.jpg

00TwisterHome5.jpg

00TwisterHome.jpg

Then, you may remember him as a baby last year...

Twister.jpg

twister%20face.jpg

Thank you SO much Erica!!! Words cannot describe how happy i am with him, thank you so so much! He is truly a dream
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!
default_new_shocked.gif
I LOVE Erica's horses and your new gelding is no exception! Congratulations!

I was so close to getting him earlier this summer. He's really nice and you should be thrilled with him!

CONGRATS! He's really pretty
default_wub.png

~Jen~

Congratulations Leanna what a great looking gelding. Wish you much success with him.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Congrats on your new Love! He is beautiful!

And in my favorite color! I predict a fun 2009 for you two!!!

~Sandy

Congratulations Leeana! He was beautiful then and he's beautiful now!
default_wub.png

Awww Leeana he's so pretty. I'll bet your pinching yourself to make sure your not dreaming. Congratulations!!!

Glad Twister made it home safe and sound.

Wayne and Sharron are awesome to work with!

I can't wait to see Twister in the ring next year.
default_aktion033.gif

Glad you love him Leeana, that was my hopes.
default_wub.png
......as my barn is so full as much as I absolutely LOVE him too, I wanted to find him a home that could give him his shot in the ring and more time than I could with a barn full of 13 others
default_wacko.png

Can't wait to see him about May!!!

He looks amazing, Leeana. You should be very proud of him! You definetly went right with that purchase!
default_wub.png

Edited for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Leeana!!! He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL
default_wub.png

This is a perfect example of the quality of horses that are coming out of Erica's barn.... honestly, kudos to her!

Latest posts

Back