*` Introducing Milo Willy's Tiny Tempist `*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Lover

Reaction score
Well as some of you already know, I "recieved" another mini 2 weeks ago. She is 2 years old and measures 36.5". She is a gorgeous palomino with a lil white star (which is hard to see). The reason I say I recieved her is because I did. She was given to me by a 8 year old girl and her parents. The mother is very sick with cancer and they needed someone to love her and play with her as they no longer could. The little girl and her parents will come out and see her as often as they could and they keep thanking me for loving her. I will forever thank them
default_wub.png
: . So here are a few picture of "Gracie" (thats what I call her).

Gracie and I

GracieandI1.jpg

Gracie

Gracie3.jpg

and again Gracie ( hehe )

Gracie4.jpg

Thanks so much for letting me share.

-Nicole

* Photos taken by stormo41 *

I ahve to say i like this mare hehe Ive worked with ehr a few times shes got attitude haha Lucky Nicole! Congrats for the millionth Time Nikki!! See You On Saturday

Congratulations
default_yes.gif
: She is very pretty plus I love palominos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Niki i have been waiting for you to post pics of her!! She is just beautiful!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

I am so glad that my wee girl has found another good home Nicole and that I was able to help bring this about. I know you will take good care of her and together you will do great things and make Kathy and Emilie proud.

Boy are you lucky, and how happy you must be making that family aswell. She is gorgeouse, I just love palominos!
default_wub.png
:

REO is right.. you are both
default_blush.png
: beautiful!

Gracie is working her way into the herd & is a

lovely addition to our colourful menagerie.
default_yes.gif
:

Haven't had a palomino on the farm for awhile (ehh Stormo41)

It's a tight squeeze but there is always room for one more.

More stalls Rick!
default_poke.gif
: More stalls Rick! lol

REO is right.. you are both
default_blush.png
: beautiful!

Gracie is working her way into the herd & is a

lovely addition to our colourful menagerie.
default_yes.gif
:

Haven't had a palomino on the farm for awhile (ehh Stormo41)

It's a tight squeeze but there is always room for one more.

More stalls Rick!
default_poke.gif
: More stalls Rick! lol

hahahaha sandy More Stalls Ricks hahaha! for sure thatd be great! :bgrin

You should enter that first picture into the photo contest! She is beautiful!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Lucky girl Nicole, one of my favourite colours is palomino, my old show horse (15.2hh) was a palomino and I had her until she was 36 years old. Your new girl is just beautiful, by the way if you get fed up having her around lol you can always bring her to my place
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Yvonne

Thanks everyone, I love her. Lori thank you so much for trailering her to the farm for me, and for helping out the family. Thanks Sandy for allowing me to keep her at your farm, and Rick better get going on those stalls soon. :lol: Thanks to Devon and Sam for working with her and I. She will be ready for the show ring in no time
default_yes.gif
:

-Nicole

Congratulations! She's a pretty girl, and I love that first picture of you both.

Latest posts

Back