Indroducing our new great-grandbaby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janis

Reaction score
Our newest foal and great grandson was born yesterday morning. He a TINY little buckskin - a little over 18" tall. Mom was a maiden mare and did a great job getting him here. Grandma, Mom and now baby boy were all born here. Makes me fell old :DOH!

Camelot Countrys Ghost Ryder X Camelot Countrys Golden Angel

Angel_09_baby.jpg

This little girl was born about 10 days ago and I've just gotten pics posted of her. She looks like she'll probably be a silver dapple. She's a spunky little thing and a Momma's girl.

Little Kings Keep Dreamin X Camelot Countrys Prissy Sissy

Sis_09_baby_5.jpg

This next little girl - Camelot Countrys Supreme Elegance (Ellie) is a little palomino pinto. I had posted about her before but then when I went in to edit the post I accidentally deleted it and didn't re-post everything. This is not a good picture - she looks like a little piggy - but she's really, really nice.

Lilly_09_baby_1.jpg

Ideas for names would be appreciated.

Janis

Where's the picture of the great-grandson??
default_smile.png
Congratulations on all your beautiful foals! And your new great-grandson!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

He's the first picture!!
default_smile.png
He's a 4-legged great grand-baby. Thank goodness I don't have any 2-legged ones yet - maybe someday
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone! We're really happy with this years foals - 3 down, 2 more to go. Our Senior mare just hit 300 days a couple of days ago and looks like she'll go within the next week. I sure wish she would hold off another 2-3 weeks but who knows. This will be her last baby then she can just be a babysitter and relax.

We were kinda out of practice since we didn't have any babies last year. But we're really enjoying these babies. Hadn't made any decisions about breeding next year yet.

No name suggestions? We really need to name our little filly and I'm just a blank.

default_saludando.gif

Congrats on the nice looking foals

As for names for your girl lets see

Camelot's Little Bit Country

Camelot Cream Dream ( Dreamer)

Camelot Country Dreamer

Sorry Im not to good at the names but wanted to give it a shot
default_wink.png

I love them ALL...especially Ellie :D

Maybe Golden Ghost (colt) and Dream a Lil' Dream(filly) as names?

Latest posts

Back