Good News Friday!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvponies

Reaction score
Great Friday for me!!

1st.......Had a filly born early this morning. Dad is Poes Petite Pretender (Max), Mom is Erica's Definitely A Diva. Max has sired 6 colts so far and this little girl is his first daughter. No pix yet which is why I didn't post this news on the main page. The filly is beautiful!!! Pinto......all white body & legs, color only on her head, chest and a little on her shoulders, star on her head & snip on her nose, white tail with black at the tip. Not totally sure of her color....either bay or buckskin. Long legs, nice head and tail set. She's beautiful!!! She looks like she'll be on the taller side. And...she's already talking & talking and so friendly!! Her mom Diva has always been really friendly, so baby filly is probably taking after her.

2nd......Never posted this, but my daughter Mary wrecked my Explorer on 4/29. She was going down a 2 lane country road when 3 deer jumped out in front of her. She swerved to avoid them, lost control and ran my car up over a rock into a bank and ditch. She was ok as she was only going about 30mph. Car wasn't drivable. It had frame damage, body damage, tore up 2 tires & wheels. Anyway........it was towed to the repair shop. Btw...this is a really bad way to find out that you don't have rental car or towing coverage on your auto insurance policy!! Don't have a spare vehicle so have had a rental since 4/30. That cost really, really adds up!! So.....the repair shop called today and my car should be ready late this afternoon and ready to pick up then or first thing in the morning!!!! YAY!!!! Don't know the final cost of the repair, but early on I was told it would be $6000.00+. Glad I have insurance, but still have the $500 deductible, towing fee and rental car charges. It has been killing me!!!! Will be nice to have the Explorer back, but will miss the better gas mileage the Chevy Cobalt has been giving me. Was really hoping they would total the Explorer so I could buy a more economical used car, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way.

So......Great Day for me so far!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on the new filly, I'll watch for pictures later. And getting your car out of the shop finally.......

Starting off a fantastic weekend!

It for sure sounds like a good Friday at your place
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I cannot wait to see DunIT's little niece
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

hey where is the news about your guy friend? I wanted to hear news about that!! I thought you 2 where hitting it off.

shadowsmystictopaz...........Things are still great in the boyfriend department too!! Here's a couple of pix of Tim & I from last weekend at a wedding he piped at. Remember....he's a bag piper, thus the kilt. We are having a wonderful time together!!!! I have never in my life been happier!!

tiimkim.jpg

timkim7.jpg

timskiss.jpg

***Edited to say....sorry the pix are so BIG!!! Can't seem to get them any smaller!!***

Last edited by a moderator:
you look absulutly stunning your smile lightens up the room and you look very vibrant. I am very happy for you. I hope that you guys get even closer and that jeus blesses you all the way with Tim.

Almost brings tears to my eyes to see two people who look so happy. Congrats! Tomorrow is Friday again! I hope you have more good news to share!
default_smile.png

Love is such a beautiful thing. i am so happy that you fround someone you feel so connected with. May the lord bless you and may the people around you see and feel the love as well.

Back