Indiana CDE.... Attention JJay

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peggy Porter

Reaction score
Hi JJay! I really enjoyed talking to you and the others at the CDE. I'd really like to see photos of the VSE competitors (since I was driving all over creation trying to find the horse park, I missed the VSE marathon.) Can you "hook me up??" I know someone else had posted on another list about wanting to know results, so I'm sure others are interested also. I also wanted to mention that you inspired me with your mini sized trailer. I had purchased a small, old cargo trailer a few years back with the intention of converting it to haul my little guy. Before I did the required work on it, I was able to purchase a new, 2 horse slant with dressing room for my 16.3 thoroughbred. Really too much trailer for my little horse. So now I'm working on converting the little one into a custom "mini hauler" . I've got lots of great ideas...let's see how many I actually accomplish. Peggy

She's working on it, Peggy! LOL. She told me she was waiting to get the CD of professional photos and it's due in this week. Then she's going on a trip but when she gets back she promised she'd post the write-up. I'm as eager as you are.
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Leia

Latest posts

Back