Hickory Knoll CDE, Big boost for minis/vse's and a small brag

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you again for all the nice compliments. The 4 wheel carriage is a Glinkowski Mini Mix marathon and the 2 wheel cart is a Missouri Flyer. I don't believe the Missouri Flyer is made anymore. It is a nice cart. I have already bent a spoke on one of the wheels going through a ditch a bit to hard...yep caught a bit of air and came down hard. I would hate to see what I could do to pneumatic tires/wheel if I can bend steel wheels. LOL. However, I do run the hazards hard and at full speed. Shay can really dig down and spin the cart...you can see it in one of the pics where he is turning hard and the inside wheel is off the ground.

Asolutely OUTSTANDING, Donna; huge congratulations!!

Over a period of time, Donna bought both of her vehicles from me---I 'came to' knowledge of CDEs just too late in life and too far from where they are held, realized I was never going to actually be able to compete,parted with both vehicles w/ 'some' regret...but am THRILLED to see them both being used so sucessfully!!!

No, the Missouri Flyer was kind of an 'experiment'; the builder was doing them individually, and health issues prevented him from continuing. Too bad, because it IS a very nice cart.

Loved the pics, Donna-nice to see what YOU look like, as well as your very nice little horses and overall appealing turnouts!!

You go, Girl! Hope you'll share more of your CDE experiences in the future. I strongly believe we will continue to see more and more VSEs in CDE/ADT/HDT venues.

Margo

Latest posts

Back