"iMAGINESHEBOOMIE" her first day out!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Here she is:

I couldn't help myself.

This little thing is a knock out! Super refined, very sweet!

Newbaby.jpg

Wow Marty she is a knock out :aktion033: Do you have a barn name for her yet? Joyce

Thank you! I'm really excited about her. She and Noelle can practially be a matched team! But I think this girl will be up for sale so I can keep Noelle.

No, I still need a Christmas barn name but all that comes to mind is "Carol".....I think I used most of them up! Ideas welcome!

Definitely adorable! I just LOVE her eye!
default_wub.png
:

Oh! Just had a brain fart for a Christmas name -- "Adorabelle"

MA

Here's some more:

Belle-Scrooge's old Sweetheart

Caroline-Bob Cratchit's wife

Belinda and Martha- Cratchit children

Joy

Twinkle

Vixen

Sugar-for Sugar Plum

Clara- from the Nutcracker Ballet

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, she's SO pretty! Keep those pictures coming. With a lovely subject like that, I know it will be easy.

Congrats again!

Jodi

she looks so tiny! have you measured her yet?? Im so happy for you getting two beautiful girls this year!

Thanks all for the compliments. I have not measured her, but seems she is very tiny, like Timmy was when he was born. She is not larger boned like her full brother Knight Star either and is super refined so this is a throw back filly.

Sandy thank you for making that poster for me! It's gorgeous! I accidently made a small "i" instead of a large one..........dumb me. I love it!

Oh Marty she's adorable!
default_wub.png
: Congrats on a little cutie pie!

The first name that popped into my head when I saw her was Felice like in Felice Navidad.

Latest posts

Back