I'm soooooo excited

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole-DownUnder

Reaction score
Hi ALL,

Last night (Oz time, lol), I was asking about my maiden mare and having difficulty expressing to test................guess I didn't have too long to wait after all, lol.

Unfortunately no pics as yet, but i'm very proud to announce the arrive of a BUCKSKIN FILLY
aktion033.gif
, born approx 6am this morning. I missed the whole thing too, but soooo VERY glad it all turned out well.

I also mentioned on the 'Ring Test' thread that I went out to do it and low and behold, it showed up as a filly. It most definitely worked this time
yes.gif
, lol.

I'll have pics shortly, once i've downloaded them off my camera.

Bye for now

saludando.gif
Nicole

Congratulations! I can't wait for the pictures!
yes.gif

Conny

Congratulations! I'm glad everything came out okay.....and a filly to boot! I tried to do the ring test on my girls but no one would hold still long enough....I think they thought I was dangling a treat over their backs! I'll have to try it with a helper next time!

[SIZE=8pt]Congratulations! Cant wait to see pictures.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congrats I always look forward to your foals you have such nice horses

im so excited for you!!! i really thought that mare was close when you said her udder was getting hot. always a pretty reliable sign around here. cant wait for pics and congrats!!!

Kay

Yippey! Just what I want--a buckskin filly
biggrin.gif
Can't wait for pics

Congrats and so very glad to hear all went well!

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! So, she beat you to the punch - eh?
biggrin.gif

Don't forget to post pictures!

MA

THANKS so much everyone. We are just over the moon with this little girl.

I've posted pics on a new thread.

saludando.gif
Nicole

Latest posts

Back