i'm so excited, i can hardly stand myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
ASHLEY PASSED!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
doctor could not find a thing wrong with her that a good teeth cleaning won't cure! good feet, good legs, good heart, GREAT disposition! i am MORE than thrilled with her, she is perfect in every way...how did i get so LUCKY???

the one thing i was most worried about was maggie's reaction and it seems that she is weathering the storm just fine. she is beginning to be much less anxious and as i type, she is laying under the kitchen table just WILLING that leftover piece of steak to levitate in front of her mouth. she's gonna be asking to borrow ashley's legs so she can counter-surf!
default_new_shocked.gif

so glad she passes the LB inspection also but sorry connie, she's mine, AAAAAALL MINE!!!
default_biggrin.png

Ohhh she's beautiful!! Congratulations on your new addition to your pack!! I hope you experience only good times with her and that she lives a long, happy, healthy life with her new family.

Oh LOVE that couch photo! Lakota is no stranger to sitting her hiney on our couch too. Must be a big dog thing!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Speaking of sweetheart, does she have one on her right hip or is it just me? Congratulations on your new addition. She is beautiful!

Speaking of sweetheart, does she have one on her right hip or is it just me? Congratulations on your new addition. She is beautiful!
YES!!!! so funny that you noticed, the guy from rescue hadn't seen that till we were outside and she was walking away from us. how appropriate for her!!!
default_smile.png

Oh yeah Charlene! She is beautiful and it looks like she so very comfortable in her new home.

Miss Maggie will come around to love her when she sees 'mom' has enough love to go around.
default_wub.png

She looks like she's a QUEEN! You can sure tell she knows she's "home"!
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Charlene, maybe I am seeing things but in the first picture, doesn't that look like a heart on her hip?

Charlene, maybe I am seeing things but in the first picture, doesn't that look like a heart on her hip?
you aren't seeing things, marty. it's a heart.
default_wub.png
lovinarabs noticed it, too.
default_smile.png

last night went perfectly. i put a couple of old afghans on the floor and a big piece of fleece material over the top of them and ashley immediately curled up and went sound asleep, didn't hear a peep out of her all night. thankfully, she doesn't snore. at her size, if she did, i'm thinking...earplugs!

as much as i'd love to take her out and show her off, i think today will be spent just chillin' out in the yard and moseying around the farm. i still can't believe my good fortune!
default_yes.gif

Congrats Charlene and have fun today!!!!!

Barbie

Charlene!!! She is beautiful!!!

What a lucky girl to have you as her mommy!!!

I swear, though, your new dog is as big as a horse
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations, Charlene, I love her!

And, may I add...that is one lucky dog to get such a wonderful home!

Charlene,

Congrats.......I think all things work out a reason.....and frankly it might be just another way of Gary sending his love........I mean a heart on the dog and everything.....what a great thing!!!

Love her, love her, love her.....and I am sure the Lollipop kids will soon start making deals with her on how to "reach the good stuff" up high...haha.

What a beautiful, wonderful dog! She looks really special, and I am glad to hear she passed. Keep us updated!

valerie, you hit the nail on the head! on my way to meet steve and ashley yesterday, i took a quick detour and stopped at gary's grave. i asked him for a sign that this dog would be MY dog. the heart on her butt pretty much sealed the deal, i'm confident it is gary's way of letting me know he brought her to me.

i sent that picture to a friend and she told me if i looked closely, i would see a small piece of the heart broken but drifting back down to make the heart complete some day. ashley was sent to help me heal, i have no doubt.
default_wub.png
what makes me even more convinced is this...it would be SO like gary to leave a sign on her BUTT as opposed to anywhere else on her beautiful body!

after a visit from a fellow dane owner today who brought her 4 year old mantle boy out to play, ashley was pretty much done in. can't you almost hear her sigh?

Ashleysleeping-1.jpg

default_wub.png
AAAWWW Charlene she is perfect. I love the shot of her on the couch. If by chance you can find a used futon mattress at a garage sale they make great BIG doggy beds for danes or other large breeds and sure helps their joints...I am soooo happy things worked out for you!

Charlene,

She looks so sweet, I am so happy for you!!

Gotta love that heart!

You deserve this good fortune, dont ever doubt that...

Keep posting, we love to see pix, and keep us updated on her and the rest..

Missy
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back