i'm so excited, i can hardly stand myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minie, thanks for the suggestion. i'm pretty sure my son has a futon mattress he isn't using so i'll give him a holler and see if he'd like to donate to his "sister". ;)

ashley came to work with me today. i need to get her weighed so will run her over to the vet's office some time today. we have 2 huge bay windows at the front of the office. i had been here only 5 minutes this morning and had 3 people stop in to see her. she's quite the diva today! :D

She is lovely Charlene, I love the heart on her butt
default_wub.png
Looks like she has already made herself at home, this was just meant to be, enjoy
default_smile.png

Yvonne

Impossible to miss that heart on her hip --- VERY sweet!!!!

Liz R.

I'm so happy she has worked out for you
default_smile.png

Just curious.....she seems to keep laying by that brown chair. Did that happen to be Gary's chair by chance???? Either way she seems to have found her favorite spot
default_yes.gif

actually brandi, that spot is where i laid ashley's fleece rugs the first day just because it's sort of out of the traffic pattern and that's where she parked herself. by sunday, she was following me everywhere i went, from room to room. gary's brother told me he expects to walk into the house some day soon and see the whole thing carpeted with thick fleece dog beds because i have one in just about every room now. hmmmm......
default_new_shocked.gif

LOL nancy, i'm so tired by bedtime, i can't stay awake long enough to watch the evening news but ashley is so smart, it's entirely possible she can read so i'll check into the books.
default_wink.png

this was definitely a match made in heaven, literally! she has fit in so well, it's almost as if she's been here forever. i'm really happy to see maggie adjusting so quickly to having another female around and simon, well, simon has fallen head over heels for her. he won't stop licking her face!
default_new_shocked.gif

SilickingAshleysear.jpg

Latest posts

Back