i'm so excited, i can hardly stand myself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
no time for much info, my vet is on his way out to do a quick exam of this girl but i just had to share with you all! meet ashley, the sweetest 7 year old great dane on the planet (sorry sixstardanes *wink wink*). she came today from rescue in missouri. she is spending the night with us and assuming all goes well and she passes vet inspection, she's gonna be part of the pack around here for what i hope will be a long time!

Ashley1.jpg

Ashleyoncouch.jpg

SimonandAshley.jpg

one more...

Ashleyhorses.jpg

how sweet is that!?!

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful and looks so peaceful and relaxed. She is very blessed she has you in her life now.

She'll pass Charlene..she's perfect. Love the sofa shot and looks like everyone has welcomed her home! Congratulations...you did a great thing!

Love the sofa shot and that last picture is SO cute
default_yes.gif
I hope she works out for you
default_wink.png

Well if you say she's the sweetest 7yr old female Harl on the planet that'd be ok.

Eagle wouldn't mind that as he's all man
default_laugh.png

As for sitting on the couch uh yep - that's a trait many Danes like to do.

Hoping everything continues to go swimmingly.

Keep taking loads of pixs - there is no such thing as too many pixs.

thanks, everybody! she's just SO darn sweet and making herself right at home! LOL rachel! i think i'm gonna wear my camera out!

Ashleysleeping.jpg

my vet is gonna have to give me some awful grim news before i decide she can't stay!! from what i'm told, she has no health issues so fingers, toes and paws crossed for a good visit with the doctor! he should be here just about any time. i promised him a steak dinner so i'll update later.
default_aktion033.gif

not that i can see, rachel. she moves slowly but i think it just LOOKS that way because i'm used to seeing the lolllipop kids move at warp speed!

What great shots of a great dog. She looks as happy as your are--to have found a home. Congrats on multiplying your love.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Charlene-

She looks like a sweetheart - hopefully you will get the all clear report from your vet.

Barbie

Charlene, she seems really happy!
default_wub.png
Looks like you'll be adding another member to your family.
default_wink.png

I am so happy to hear she is fitting right in!

She is beautiful and so BIG, just didnt realize how big she was in the first pics. You'll be needing another couch with her around.
default_biggrin.png

Charlene, she looks like a doll!!!
default_yes.gif

I brought home another Cardi from Nationals....Moxie's Daddy is now living here with us....and I thought it was bad having 4 shadows!
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

She is stunning! I have always wanted a harlequin dane........ Im drooling now.

Lyn

Back