I'm Shattered, need comfort

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot imagine the gut wrenching pain you must be going through. My heart goes out to you. I hope you will allow yourself quiet time to just talk to your daughter. She is close by and watching over you.

Terry I'm so very sorry ......It must be devastating for you ...She was a beautiful woman. Try to spend as much time busy and with friends and family as possible..but you need the time to greive alone too.company does help to distract you into a little normalcy. Time will help but never heal those wounds.

One day you will have all the great memories closer to the surface than they are now surrounded with sadness

where she will bring smiles back to your life.

Of course we all handle loss differently and follow what works best for you.

Again Terry I'm so very sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry, I could not begin to imagine what you are feeling. She was a very beautiful woman.

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine...just know we all care and feel your pain. She looked like a wonderful woman. I too believe that we will be reunited with our loved ones one day.

I am so so very sorry , nothing I can say will take away the pain but I hope it helps you to know we are all thinking of you x

Oh no, I am so very sorry for the greatest loss one could ever have. Your daughter was beautiful and I can't even find the words to express how sad I am for you. Please accept my deepest condolences. So very sorry.

Debbie

Hi Terry,

I just wanted to check back in to see how you're doing and to let you know we're all still thinking of you.

Take care,

susanne

Thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts. Yesterday was the memorial service for her here in Maryland for all of her friends and family that couldn't afford to fly to Florida for the furneral. Needless to say it was a trying day for me, and today I feel totally drained. I'll post more when I'm not so exhausted. Thanks again, love to all.

Latest posts

Back