I'm Shattered, need comfort

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry,

I am so sorry for your loss, it is hard when we lose our loved ones and double that feeling when we lose them unexpectedly.

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Valerie

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. I cannot imagine the pain and grief that you are feeling. {{{hugs}}} I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Lois

Last edited by a moderator:
My deepest and most sincere condolescences. I hope that the members here can help you in some small way in the days ahead. We are all here to listen and lend you our cyber shoulders. I am so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful daughter. Perhaps, when you are feeling up to it, you could share some memories with your LB family so we can get to know your daughter. Hugs to you in this difficult time.

My most heartfelt condolences for you and your family at this most difficult time. May God hold you in His hands and give you peace and calm. I'm so very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand. I am so so so sorry. I'm messaging you my private home # to use when you want to talk.

I am so very sorry for your loss....I can not even comprehend that kind of loss, but my heart breaks for you! My sincerest condolences to you and your family at this time.... {{{hugs}}}

My heart breaks for you, I am so very sorry to hear this. Please take comfort in her life and take care of yourself by not dwelling on the why's. I'll be saying a special prayer for peace to surround you.

Thinking of you in your time of need..
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

I am sending you prayers and my sympathy. I can't answer why this happens, nor would that give you any comfort, but I believe we all have our own books that tell our story and only our keeper knows the ending. I am sure your daughter has brought much happiness to your life, focus on the positive for I am sure that is what she would want you to do, my deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.

I am so sorry. One of my closest friends lost her son 9 months ago. I am her shoulder and can only imagine how it would feel to carry so much pain. Please, come here often, vent, talk cry we are here for you. Hugs and prayers to you.

Terry I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words except that all of us on here are thinking about you in your time of loss.I know what a kind and good heart you have and what a good friend you are to all who know you.Our animals that love us can sense our loss and are there to comfort us.Your daughter was beautiful.When you posted her photo it was just like looking at your face.Thinking of you in your time of loss.When we lose those we love we also lose part of our heart.Bonny Fogg once told me"Grief is the price we pay for love"

Terry, please accept my heartfelt sympathies at the loss of your beautiful daughter. This surely must be every Mother's worst nightmare and I cant imagine what you and your family are going through.

Sending you prayers and hugs.

So sorry for your loss. Moms shouldn't out live their kids. sigh. hugs and prayers to you.

Terry, I am SOOOOOO very saddened for your loss. I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling in your heart and soul. Please know that others are feeling your loss with you, and we care. (((HUGS)))

Thanks to all of you for your prayers, condolences and comfort. I couldn't post yesterday, big family day, just couldn't do it. We are having a Memorial here in MD for all of her local friends that couldn't afford to fly to Florida for the service, so this week will be very busy. We are removing the stalls and round pen from the indoor and Celebrating her life in there. Love to you all for your comfort.

Riverrose, I am so very sorry for your loss. The picture of your lovely daughter looks as if she were they type to light up a room when she walked in. She looks as if she had a gift for uplifting others. I pray for you to have the strength to get you through your immediate grief and plan a beautiful memorial service. I also pray that in time you will have the peace that passes all understanding. {{{hugs}}}

Back