I'm home from the World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Hi Everybody
default_smile.png

Just got home last night from Ft. Worth.

I had a total blast. Toodle'ing around in

a golf cart grazing on candy and looking at horses.... LOL

Time went by oh, so fast...

The horses were just awesome and the classes were huge.

Semi and I had a great show (in spite of me.. LOL )

We got 7th in Ammy (yea!!-boy was I SO nervous!!! )

and 5th in the Open class. Junior Mare 29" and Under.

I'm a VERY happy and proud mom.
default_smile.png
)))))))

Peas had a remarkable show with 9 or 10 Championships and Reserves!!!
default_smile.png
)))))))

I also got to see Chandler win his class with FeFe. That was exciting.

And, much to my surprise... one of my pictures in the photo

contest got 1st place and Best in Show. That was so much fun
default_smile.png
)

I know lots more happened... can't remember so much!! hehe

Congrats to all. I am already looking forward to next year.

Sandy

here are some pics of Semi ~ not the best pics but all I got..

Semi-200629fixed.jpg

SemiEmily2006Worldfixed.jpg

Semi getting hugs and kisses from me ~ yea, she is a little spoiled...

Semi-CongratsKissfixed.jpg

How fun and thanks for sharing the pics. Sounds like a great time was had by all :lol:

A BIG congratulations Sandy! I have long admired Semi on here, so her placings don't surprise me at all. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Will she be back again next year? And please post your winning picture!

Great pics!
default_wub.png
: I love hearing about everyone's time at the World show. Glad you did well and most of all, had fun!

Congratulations Sandy! Glad you had a great show, your mare is gorgeous. :aktion033: Sorry we didn't make connections this year...I always have the best of intentions to look people up but the time just flies.

Jan

:aktion033: Congratulations!! Beautiful mare. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Sounds like you had a fun time. Wish I could go some year but ---- I don`t fly and that would be a VERY long drive from Pa. Will the Wrold show always be held in Tx now? I got to go for two days when it was in Va. If it ever got that close again, I`d be there the whole week!!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]Congratulation! Sandy,[/SIZE]

On your wins!

Awesome pix! :aktion033: :new_shocked:

Bill

Sandy,

It was finally nice to meet you in person, as well as seeing Semi in person as well. Sandy is just so nice and so full of life and energy, just a neat person.

Congrats on your wins!

Sandy,

I saw your mare and she is really nice. I agree the best part of the show was having so much fun with everyone. For some reason it seemed to just be more fun this year than in years past. I also saw your photo and it was a killer. Congrats and keep up the good work. :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033:

By the way for the rest of you that is Tony in the background of the picture with his back to the camera with the little black and white filly.

:saludando:

yay Congrats!! I Love Semi she is a perfect example of how a under 29" horse should look! woohhoo GOOD JOB! she is spoiled isnt she :bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Sandy --

I'm happy you had a great time! I saw your wins on the results page and am so happy for you!!! You deserve it and Semi is gorgeous
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I'm also happy you got to meet some people at the show. You are definitely one of the nicest people to get to meet!

And, I'm not surprised your picture won! You are an amazingly gifted photographer, got gorgeous subjects, and a bee-u-tee-ful setting!

Congratulations all around!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Jill

Sandy! It was a pleasure seeing you as always! Congratulations on your wins in the arena! and your oustside wins with the photography! Take care!

Congrats on your fantastic placings. Your mare is gorgeous. I love both your pictures too. They sure deserved their placings as well!

Yay Sandy :aktion033: Semi is a beautiful young mare!
default_wub.png
: Tons of Congrats on your huge placings in such large classes! I am so really happy for you. That is awsome. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back