Im headin to Marysville TN next weekend ***PIC UPDATE!!! pg 2***

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
I just sold my full size 2 horse bumper pull stock trailer to buy a brand new 2013 Calico miniature horse trailer. It's all the way down in Tennessee but I cant wait to get it!

I've been trying for 2 yrs now to get a miniature horse trailer and I kept gettin denied for a loan because of my house payment... And Finally got approved!

Its nothing much or fancy, just a lil red stock trailer, BUT I CANT WAIT! Hopefully the roads are not nasty there n back now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Mindy Lee! We're still using a big horse trailer (mostly because we still have big horses). I like the look of the Calicos - let us know how you like it when you get it!
default_yes.gif
Safe travels!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing to do is to watch the weather reports first. If there is a threat of ice or snow, wait.Don't even think about it. Marysville is flat land but you'll still have to negotiate the mountains to get there. Maybe they can deliver or meet you part way?

Awesome! Congratulations! PLEASE drive safely! And I'd love to see photos of it after you get it home!
default_smile.png

According to acuweather the weather is gonna be alright to drive in. So thats good for us.

The trailer company is a calico dealer but not sure if thats all they sell. I will be putting my deposit on it Monday and put full coverage on it today. So I super excited.

My hubby did say I owe him big for driving me rown there. He clearly demanded a huge steak dinner at a nice steakhouse so I think its totally fair! Dose anyone know of a good steakhouse that serves a huge awesome steak in or on route of Maryville?

A steak for a trip to pick up your trailer? More than fair!! I sold my big QH trailer a number of years ago thinking I would replace it with something smaller. Long story short, I still have no trailer
default_sad.png
Drive safe!!

The Wahls are in Greenback, about 15-20 minutes away. Marysville should have a decent steakhouse, I know they have great mexican food there.

Here it is!

My 2013 brand new Calico miniature horse stock trailer! I bought it from Greg at Stop N Go Trailer sales in Maryville Tenn this weekend. Drove down after work Friday morning signed paperwork hooked and gone by 10am Sat morning, and was home back in Lapeer, Michigan by 7:30pm last night. Only hit bad weather by Hartland, MI so got super lucky with driving condition!

All I have to say besides loving my new lil trailer and Thank you to Greg, is.... I really LOVE Kentucky and Tenn! The mountains and landscape was beautiful! The weather was awesome and it was a nice quick trip!

6407CBA3-8ED3-4B5D-B3D0-F45EFA53B92F_2.jpg

6407CBA3-8ED3-4B5D-B3D0-F45EFA53B92F_1.jpg

Very COOL! Look forward to seeing you at the shows with it this year. I also LOVED the Kentucky Tenn border the landscape is pretty awesome for a country girl who's lived in flat ole Michigan her whole life.

Looking good! Mine is a 2002 white version of the same. I really like mine, especially the front window!

Thanks everyone!

Im gonna under coat it with liner and add more diamond plate on it. Also gonna build a stud wall to haul my boy Sentra. And put window tracks to put tinted plexiglass on it for when the weather is bad.

Back