I'm getting something for Christmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
I'm getting a black pinto mare; 12 years old and exposed to a Falabella-bred stallion. She's AMHR and 36.5" tall.

I only have pictues from the seller. Here's one from earlier this summer:

th_BlackWhiteMare.jpg

And, one from last week:

th_Blackwhitmare-sundazesTuesday-Dec20.jpg

I'm my own santa, but my husband did agree to another mini. [He thinks I already have too many horses.]

Gee I wish the pics were larger. Glad you were able to talk Shayne into another one. Must stop with the tater chips!
default_yes.gif
: You will have a blast with a foal! Mary

Gee I wish the pics were larger. Glad you were able to talk Shayne into another one. Must stop with the tater chips!
default_yes.gif
: You will have a blast with a foal! Mary
I wish the pictures were bigger too, but I've been having issues with linking Photobucket.

I'll try again...

BlackWhiteMare.jpg

There is something wrong when I just right click to copy and paste, but if I remove some of the extra info, then it works fine. Go figure...

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Come May or so, I'll be blurry-eyed, tired and grouchy along with everyone else on Mare Stare. :bgrin

Oh thank heaven's you had me worried that you met my X husband.........

My in-laws stopped in today, so I showed them a picture of my newest addition (she'll hopefully come home next week). Anyway, my father-in-law took one look at the picture and said "she's expecting". [He's 70 and been around horses his whole life; raised quarter horses for a coon's age and now that he's retired, he has his draft horses and a couple saddle horses. He has two Percheron teams, a Fjord team and 3 saddle horses or is it four.]

She's beautiful! Congratulations
champagne.gif
Thank you.

Probably already said this, but... I've always wanted a pinto/Paint, so I bred my AQHA mare to a medicine hat APHA stallion; got a lovely, healthy solid filly. Bred her to an AQHA stallion, got a lovely solid filly (AQHA Stallion was the closest quality stallion). Got into minis, bought a solid bay, solid silver dapple, solid silver bay, solid sorrel, solid palomino. Now, I finally have my pinto and she's black, so that's the icing on the cake (also have a thing for black pintos).

She's lovely Chanda and my favorite color in a pinto. Wonderful Christmas present.

Joyce L

Chanda,

You already know I am sOOO happy for you to be getting that beautiful mare :)

I can't wait to see her foal also!!

The foal will finally capture Shayne's heart :))

Susan O.

Chanda,

You already know I am sOOO happy for you to be getting that beautiful mare :)

I can't wait to see her foal also!!

The foal will finally capture Shayne's heart :))

Susan O.
Thank you.

If this first foal doesn't, the first one she has with Dakota will... He seems to have a soft-spot for the little stud muffin.
default_wink.png
:

Back