I'm getting a forum visitor! YIPPEE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Just got a call that Julie from R3 Minis out of Oklahoma is traveling in my neck of the woods. She's going to a sale and also delivering a horse someplace in North Carolina and should be here on Sunday.

I love it when Julie comes. We talk so much, and eat, eat, eat......there goes the diet. She's quite the farrier too but left her tools home so I'm going to be getting mine together so she can work on mine while she's here and get them straightened back out again. Seems the only time that my horses get done right is when Julie does them. We're going to be playing in the new barn and that's going to be fun. I can't wait till she meets Timmy! Oh he's such a mess, she's going to love him and his little personality.

Julie specializes in trimming foundered horses that are in bad trouble so if anyone has any that need attention (and have your own tools since she left her's behind) contact me and if she's passing through your state she will come do them if she can. I won't be home today but leave me a pm or message on my phone.

Oh my gosh I had bettter start baking!

I just called her back and told her to stop off and buy some tools in her travels just in case she gets a lot of reponse.

Latest posts

Back