I'm finally home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm finally home again for a little while. I'm not sure how long, but I will at least be able to play catch up with my forum family for a little while, and I am definately behind on the happenings. I am so happy to finally be done working for a little while and back home to ride and play with my horses. You all will probably be sick of my posts before long anyway. So without further ado here are some pictures of the work we did while gone. I know, I know, it doesn't seem like it could take three months, but there is much more than the pictures show. I didn't show the couple of miles of straight out fence we built with the pipe top; that probably would have bored you to death. Any way I designed and cut out the metal sign for them (they're reiners if you couldn't guess :bgrin ). I would love to have their now finished place, it is gorgeous
default_wub.png
:

Sign

bigsign.jpg

Round corral with arena right behind it

roundcorral.jpg

Birds eye view of part of the feedlot/working corrals

feelotbirdseye.jpg

Cattle feeders

feedlotfeeder.jpg

Pipe horse runs

horseruns1.jpg

Pipe top V-mesh horse fence (there was lots of this all around the perimeter of their property and cross fences for horses and cattle)

closeupwire.jpg

And one more of the pond we dug and then put a liner in for them. Sorry it isn't full for the pictures, but to give you an idea it is 125' wide x 175' long x 20' at the deepest point. I can't wait to go back this summer and swing off a rope tied in that big tree into the pond :aktion033:

bigwater.jpg

GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK! Good job too I love metal work and I never get tired of looking at new things. Missed your posts and no we won't get tired of them. Linda B

I already said this elsewhere, but gosh I am tired.... so...

Holy Cow Voodoo! a.) Where in god's green earth have you been girl, and b.) that is Some art work, wanna do mine next?!? Missed you, glad to see you. You should do a search under your name and see how many times we all went looking for you. Glad to have you back!!

Missed you!!! (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

And that is some really neat stuff you have been working on, More picture please!!

Whitney

Sure Whitney I'll do yours next
default_yes.gif
: , it might cost more to ship it to you than it's worth though
default_rolleyes.gif
: . As I told you I've been hiding out in Nevada working, I'm glad to be home for a bit though so nice to see everyone again
default_yes.gif
:

Yippeeee Kera is back!!!!!!! More pictures and updates!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: How the heck are ya??? That sign is gorgeous, great job!!! Did you meet any handsome,young cowboys that you need to tell us about???? :lol:

OMGosh that sign and that pond are awesome!!!
default_yes.gif
: You are so very talented...I would love to have something like that done for my farm....it's just beautiful! I know all the work that went into that pond...we've done smaller versions of that by hand if you can believe it! I've never seen one that big with an actual liner being installed. Looks like you're gonna have loads of fun in the sun swinging from the tire swing!

Oh and welcome back...I always enjoy hearing about your experiences out west!

Sad to say but no cute cowboys to talk about
default_wink.png
: I'll be sure and let you know if I find one though :lol: . I need to get out today and get everyone cleaned up, maybe some pictures after I'm done. It's too darn cold to clip, but I'm just dying to as soon as possible, then there will be a flood so look out :new_shocked:

its great to see you back :saludando: ive been wondering how long youd be at your last job, great work by the way, i cant wai to hear about all you got up to
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome BACK!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :saludando:

Beautiful Job you did too!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

ahem!!!,......Our farmyard needs fixing up too,.......HeeHee!!!!!! :bgrin
default_wink.png
: ,...If you are EVER bored,..LOL

Welcome Back Kera!!! :aktion033:

We have missed your smiling face! :bgrin

HOLY BUCKETS! But you have been busy! The place looks Wonderful, and I LOVE that sign!! Very, very talented!!!
default_wub.png
:

Mike will have to tell you all about his new cart, he is just having a Blast, you have been such an inspiration to him, and so much help!
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome Back Voodoo! :aktion033:

Nancy & Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nancy that is great Mike is or has built? a cart. I'd love to see pictures of it. I'm working on building a chariot right now so I'll have to post some pictures when that is finished. I'm always into something
default_rolleyes.gif
: anyway it's so great to be back talking to my friends.

Latest posts

Back