I'm Desperate...to find

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been anxious to get a copy of the movie 'Justin Morgan had a Horse'. The video stores keep telling me that they only stock it during Xmas but I can't order one. Another told me I could get it one their website but to no avail. I keep watching for it and everyone I go I keep asking them to check their inventory but it's not available.

Please...is there anyone out there that has seen a new copy and know where I can get one? I love this movie and have been trying to get it for my girls to watch.

Thank you.

smile.gif

Thanks. I did hit on that site but I'm not looking for a collector's type just a movie I can buy...like other Disney classics. I didn't want used especially in VHS format because one just never knows what they'll find...stretched tape etc. I would happily pay up to $35 but anything beyond that would scare me.

I love the movie but don't want to pay $100!!!! Yikes. I really did think that one could just simply buy a copy of the original movie. Ole Yeller and movies like that. Ohh well....I'll have to keep re-reading my book and using my imagination.
no.gif

aktion033.gif

Thank you for the Disney site. Didn't know that site existed and never thought to hit on Disney.

Someone on the forum has generously offered to make me a copy of theirs.
wub.gif

I do hope that she received my address in the pm she sent me???? If not, please let me know?

I'm so grateful for the info. I knew someone on this forum would help me.
yes.gif

Have you tried the liabrairy?? It's a great place to go for not only books, but movies and even c.d.s...And no cost of course! Lori

Latest posts

Back