I'm a newbie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
hi everyone. I'm new to the forum, so i'll tell a little about myself. I'm a 16 year old girl who lives in AZ. My family does miniature equine rescue. Its called painted promise ranch. our website is paintedpromise.com. I help out alot. I trim all of our minis myself, and do a lot of work with the rescues. We go to old folks homes and stuff with our minis and one goes in elevators!! We also have minis of our own that haven't been abused that we do public relations with. We have 10 big horses as well. I myself own an arabian gelding named thorn and a mini stallion named Austin. I bought Austin in April this year from Shawna Brown of Sagebrush Miniatures. Thanks Shawna! Being new, any help i can get would be cool. I have a lot of questions because, unlike my mom, i want to get into showing so any tips are great! Thanks a lot! Here are pics of my 2 boys!

Picture022.jpg

Thats my arab.

left2.jpg

This is my mini.

hope to hear from you!

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile this place is awesome
laugh.gif

Hi other newbie! You sure have some pretty babies!

Fran

Ohio

Hi
saludando.gif
and WELCOME from the northwoods of Wisconsin. You have some very nice horses. Shawna is a great gal, and has some beautiful animals, very well taken care of.
wink.gif
Corinne

saludando.gif
Hi from Northern Michigan and our horses Buddy and Shortcake.!

ALso I love your Arab gelding, what a nice horse..your stallion looks like a nice horse too with a kind face!

Go for it on the questions here, be a sponge as they say...you can't learn too much and we're all here for you! Maxine

Latest posts

Back