Illinois show at Bertrands

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stenhse

Reaction score
Can anyone who has attended Lenny Bertrands shows in the past tell me if the show is indoors or outdoors. I know he has an indoor arena but did'nt know if it is used for the show or used it for stalls for horses. Any advice on anything special I should bring would be appreciated. Hope to see several of you there.

Thanks

Steve Tenhouse

Lil Ten Miniatures :bgrin

I was there last year.

He is know to switch up the set up.

But last year, it was indoors.

Indoors is used both for the show and stalls.

Did move some driving outdoors.

Hope that helps.

Carolyn are you sure?? I have been going to Lennies for years and I make his site etc. I have never known him to have outdoor shows. He doesnt have an outdoor driving area so I cant understand how he could have had driving classes outside?? Maybe theres an area I dont know about but in 4 years i have never seen him do that.

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: 100% sure!

It was very nice out, one driver mentioned it,,,,,,,,,,,,,they grabbed some cones and out they went.

The indoor area had to take up sooooo much space for stalls, made the arena part small and the drivers wanted to go out.

They drove where the trailers usually park.

Last edited by a moderator:
i left a message for lennie to let me know. I just have never seen him do that and I have been to quite a few of his shows lol. Steve wish i was going to be there but since I moved it was too long of a drive. I do know lennie has a lot of extra events planned (campfire fun, etc) and there are a lot of forum members going. So wish i was going to be there!

I realize you have been to a lot of his shows.

But I was standing there, first time I ever saw Brenda drive was at that show, and it was outside. Out the side doors, in that lot.

Wouldn't feed anyone a bunch of malarky.

He may have the driving inside a majority of the time, but the stalls took up so much space, the drivers wanted to go out and did. :bgrin

carolyn im not saying your feeding anyone malarky! Im just shocked as I have never seen him do that and the area where the trailers park is pretty lumpy. Since this is a show with big attendance then i guess they will be driving outside?

heres lennies answer
default_smile.png
the people will decide!! Lennie also wanted me to remind everyone that there will also be a mini sale during this show weekend. Im so sorry im not going to be there! Im missing all the fun
default_sad.png

O.K....this is the official answer

On Check in time each person driving is getting a vote sheet,,,

on the sheet you will vote for all driving clases to be

inside(60 by 72 indoor)

OR vote

(outdoor in a 60 by 100...

The votes will be turned into the lunch tent by 10a.m.....

counted and the majority will win..a flip of a coin will break a tie

Thanks

Lennie

Anyone have the site url? I would love to drop by and watch a show some time this summer, but can't seem to find the address!

Latest posts

Back