If you've voted today or early

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

US citizens that have ALREADY voted only please

• John McCain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack Obama

• Ralph Nader

• Charles O. Baldwin

• Robert L. Barr

• Cynthia Ann McKinney

• Gloria E. La Riva

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...............................................................

Yes, it is interesting. We know about 47% of the popular vote went to McCain... I think that with out either the youth vote or the black vote (98% of which was for Obama), it would have been a different outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will start a republican vote assistance group and call it P.E.C.A.N. LOL This is meant to be funny!!!!!

PS remember that the Carter years brought us Reagan
happy0064.gif

Thank GOD EVERYONE voted.

Now we have a President Elect that represent the PEOPLE of America. Young and old, black and white and every color inbetween.

And AGAIN remember bush brought us OBAMA, if history repeats itself he should be GRAND!

Kim its really not that suprising (the lb poll result) many forum members have more then one account and forum name so its quite possible for one person to vote in a poll several times

doesnt really matter though in the big scheme of things as Obama won and really thats the end of the story
default_smile.png

And AGAIN remember bush brought us OBAMA, if history repeats itself he should be GRAND!
We'll know if his election is a "Reagan" caliber good thing in 4 years. We all hope it is.

I never thought of forum members using multiple accounts to vote more than once. I guess maybe some could, but probably if so, you'd have to figure it happened on each side.

Jill I believe OBAMA should have 8 years like Reagan did to see a change don't you?

Did you know we are talking about someone who's not even served one day in office? Let's hold off on casting our 2012 votes.

Personally, I predict 2012 will be a Republican landslide. It all remains to be seen.

Did you know we are talking about someone who's not even served one day in office? Let's hold off on casting our 2012 votes.
Personally, I predict 2012 will be a Republican landslide. It all remains to be seen.
I just hope that the ones that voted him in done the right thing but i am with you one this one jill

Kim its really not that suprising (the lb poll result) many forum members have more then one account and forum name so its quite possible for one person to vote in a poll several times
doesnt really matter though in the big scheme of things as Obama won and really thats the end of the story
default_smile.png
default_rolleyes.gif

An educated assumption would be that the majority of people here on LB that voted are white and have some sort of decent income, after all we own horses.

Those who more than likely did NOT vote in this unofficial poll are black, first time voters, and/or low income.

I'm just glad that I've already ordered my "Don't Blame Me I Voted For McCain/Palin" bumper sticker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back