If you've voted today or early

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

US citizens that have ALREADY voted only please

• John McCain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack Obama

• Ralph Nader

• Charles O. Baldwin

• Robert L. Barr

• Cynthia Ann McKinney

• Gloria E. La Riva

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

I thought it would be fun to have JUST a blind poll on actual votes cast today or in early/mail in voting by our fabulous LB Back Porch crew...maybe we'll know the winner before the networks
default_wink.png

PLEASE just vote. We don't need debating and we don't need to know who you voted for or why. I think we know how most of feel already
default_wink.png
Again, please vote in the poll ONLY if you are a US Citizen and a registered voter who has ALREADY voted.

This should be fun, so please play nice
default_saludando.gif

I hope I didn't miss anyone's candidate of choice. These were the names on my Arkansas ballot.

Edited to add Gloria E. La Riva...sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura just thought I'd post on this to bump it up....plus you've got two Naders in there if you want to change it before anyone votes for him.

Laura just thought I'd post on this to bump it up....plus you've got two Naders in there if you want to change it before anyone votes for him.
Dagnabbit, LOL Thanks for catching that Sonya
default_wink.png

Voted for McCain by mail in!

Just a reminder guys, please just vote in the poll...no telling
default_shutup.gif
default_wink.png

I think we should be able to say who we voted for. It's not like its not known for some of us.

So with that I along with my father and mother voted McCain / Palin.

I am just curious if anyone got a flu shot when they voted today - at one of the Vote and Vax Clinics??

Okey dokey, I guess I've been outvoted...so to speak
default_wink.png
..I thought that just simply voting in the poll would keep bickering at bay, so let's just all be nice OK?
default_smile.png

Oh Laura - cool idea and it will be fun (hopefully) to see who wins on LB!!
default_aktion033.gif

I am just curious if anyone got a flu shot when they voted today - at one of the Vote and Vax Clinics??
I voted early and previously gotten my flu shot but when I saw it on the news I did think it was a great idea.
default_smile.png

Oh might as well join everyone else and say my family and I proudly voted for Obama!

I think we should be able to say who we voted for. It's not like its not known for some of us.So with that I along with my father and mother voted McCain / Palin.

Are we voting for others in this poll, too? Didn't know if I should add my hubby in who looks at LB on occasion but isn't a member.

I don't know
default_unsure.png
I had intended as an unofficial members poll, so I would say one vote for each member

My vote went in last week!(McCain of course
default_smile.png
) We vote by mail in Oregon and I sure do like that! Getting sick of all the political adds, especially for the local measures/candidates. Some of them are down right nasty!

sedeh said:
Getting sick of all the political ads, especially for the local measures/candidates. Some of them are down right nasty!
Ugh, tell me about it! If I have to hear one more "'Dino Rossi did blah blah blah.' (Woman's voice-) 'No support for families? That's not right!' 'Dino Rossi did blah blah blah.' (Woman's whiney voice-) 'No money for blah blah? That's not fair!'" I think I'm going to scream! :arg!

Leia

I have had 3 phone calls in the last 15 min on this subject
default_smileypuke.gif
Gosh dang give it a rest already. If people are going to vote then they probably already did
default_rolleyes.gif

Ok I am done venting now
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There were only 5 choices on my ballot, so I wrote-in Ron Paul. :)

Susan O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back