If you live in IA, KS, MN, NE, CO, ND, SD, WY, MB or ONT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN AREA VI

My husband Bob and I write the column for The Journal and the deadline is here and we are finishing up the column for the next issue and we are hoping for more last minute news and information to be submitted from those of you that live in Area VI.

Don't assume what you have to share is not newsworthy either. We all like to stay in touch and hear what is going on with each others horses, farms, families, etc. and like to know about news, events, accomplishments, etc.

Also, we always get something from people in MN and IA but very rarely anything from the other states in Area VI, so if you've ever read the Area VI column in The Journal and thought "they never write anything about anyone or anything from my state" there is a reason and now is your chance to change that!

So again, if you live in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Western Ontario or Manitoba, Canada Please consider taking a moment to either send me a PM through the forum or better yet, an e-mail directly to Bob to share your news, gossip, accomplishment, tidbit, etc. at:

Area VI news for Bob

THANK YOU!

BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN AREA VI
My husband Bob and I write the column for The Journal and the deadline is here and we are finishing up the column for the next issue and we are hoping for more last minute news and information to be submitted from those of you that live in Area VI.

Don't assume what you have to share is not newsworthy either. We all like to stay in touch and hear what is going on with each others horses, farms, families, etc. and like to know about news, events, accomplishments, etc.

Also, we always get something from people in MN and IA but very rarely anything from the other states in Area VI, so if you've ever read the Area VI column in The Journal and thought "they never write anything about anyone or anything from my state" there is a reason and now is your chance to change that!

So again, if you live in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Western Ontario or Manitoba, Canada Please consider taking a moment to either send me a PM through the forum or better yet, an e-mail directly to Bob to share your news, gossip, accomplishment, tidbit, etc. at:

Area VI news for Bob

THANK YOU!
Mary,

I have a couple of things for you, but I am down in Florida and at my sisters home today and I can not e-mail out on this computer. I will get them to you tonight when I get back to my parents home.

Hi Mary and Bob -

We would like help passing the word around about the brand new AMHR show at Kirkwood Community College June 20-21, 2009. Our club is new, too, and would like to encourage exhibitors to check us out! This facility is excellent! We have 4 judges and we are working on a class list to work for everyone - thanks to everyone that voted on the Poll here on the Forum. Our board is meeting soon to finalize that list but the poll told us people want more Amatuer driving and Versatility. We are the All American Miniature Horse Club and will have all the information available soon on our website. Thanks for doing such a nice job on the article. We look for it in every issue. Happy New Year!

How totally wonderful of you to ask for input from others in your area!!! What a wonderful idea! I have never seen anyone do that, nor has anyone I know here in the state ever been asked for input, news, or anything!!! Kudos to you! (And I do NOT know how you find the time to do this with your family, horses and all that you do!!! We were stalled across from you at the 07 Nationals and were amazed at your whole family)

Is this for AMHA or AMHR?

I live in Ontario but I thought I was AMHR Area 2.
default_wacko.png

Desiree, we're in southern Ontario which is indeed Area II, but Area VI includes northwestern Ontario.

Happy New Year to all

Desiree & Sunny -- you are both correct -- BUT -- the column I write is called NORTH OF THE BORDER & covers ALL of Canada from the East Coast to the West -- (WHEN I can get people to submit their news) to me.

However, those in Sanny's Area can still submit their news to her for their own area as well.

Bob and Mary write a wonderful column for Area VI! They are always scrapping for news about our area. If you have news about foals, shows, exhibiting, parades, 4H, FFA, local events, county fairs, etc. and it involves any of the AMHR/ASPC divisions, send it their way.

Also they look for tips, tricks, helpful hints, anything that can help us be better with our horses/ponies.

Look forward to hearing more from Area VI!

Latest posts

Back