If you live in IA, KS, MN, NE, CO, ND, SD, WY, MB or ONT, you need to read this...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
My husband Bob and I write the Area 6 column for The Journal and finishing the column for the next issue and we are hoping for more news and information to be submitted from those of you that live in Area 6.

Don't assume what you have to share is not newsworthy either. We all like to stay in touch and hear what is going on with each others horses, farms, families, etc. and it is fun to her about and share news, events, accomplishments, marriages, milestones, etc.

Also, we always manage to get something from people in MN and IA that know us but very rarely anything from the other states in Area VI, so if you've ever read the Area VI column in The Journal and thought "they never write anything about anyone or anything from my state" there is a reason and now is your chance to change that!

So again, if you live in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Western Ontario or Manitoba, Canada Please consider taking a moment to either send me a PM through the forum or an e-mail to share your news, gossip, accomplishments, tidbits, etc. at:

Area 6 column news for The Journal

If you send me an e-mail or a PM and you don't receive a response or confirmation that I received it, please send it again if you can. I found out from someone I've sometimes overlooked stuff sent to me in the past that should have been included in the column and I've felt terrible about that and I don't want to do it in the future.

If you DON'T live in Area VI, please consider finding out who writes the column for your area and taking the time to send them a note or tidbit to share within your own area. If you look in a recent Journal the contact info is listed at the end of each column.

THANK YOU!!!
default_saludando.gif

BUMP........got some good info to use, but still finishing up so please e-mail if you have something you'd like to see in our Area 6 column.

THANK YOU
default_smile.png

Back